Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Clearing label get hanging? (forms 6i)
Clearing label get hanging? [message #393674] Tue, 24 March 2009 01:13 Go to next message
mm_kanish05

Hi,
I am having clear button which having following coding but it hand with in the loop.

Go_Block('Data');
Clear_Block;

Go_block('Head');
Go_item(Get_Block_property('Head',First_item));
Loop 
	 Set_item_property(:System.Cursor_item,label,'');	 	 	 
   If :System.Cursor_item = :System.Cursor_block||'.'||Get_Block_property('Head',Last_item) Then
   	   Exit;
   Else
   	   Next_item;
   End If;
End Loop;

please help me solve this issue.

kanish
Re: Clearing label get hanging? [message #393679 is a reply to message #393674] Tue, 24 March 2009 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
It appears that
:System.Cursor_item = :System.Cursor_block||'.'||Get_Block_property('Head',Last_item)
is never true. Perhaps you might display (using the MESSAGE built-in) left side as well as the result of the right side of the equation sign, compare them and see what is going on.
Re: Clearing label get hanging? [message #393717 is a reply to message #393674] Tue, 24 March 2009 03:01 Go to previous message
mm_kanish05

Sorry i solved issue.

Quote:
It appears that :System.Cursor_item = :System.Cursor_block||'.'||Get_Block_property('Head',Last_item)is never true. Perhaps you might display (using the MESSAGE built-in) left side as well as the result of the right side of the equation sign, compare them and see what is going on.

The code is working perfectly.

Before this coding block i had disabled the lastitem so next_item will not move to the last item. That i removed. Now it is working perfectly.

Anyway thanks little.

kanish
Previous Topic: Validate_from_list
Next Topic: CONVERTING SYSTEM FROM 6I TO WEBAPPLICATION
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Dec 08 04:03:14 CST 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.10597 seconds