Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Client server to Application server (form builder 6i,, winxp-2003)
Client server to Application server [message #390689] Mon, 09 March 2009 05:06 Go to next message

Dear all Experts

i would like to learn web application developement and want to have new experiences and explore the new world of web application developement. For this i need to know some questions, kindly answer my doubt and help me in this regards. it would be most appriciatable.

*** right now i am using form devloper 6i

1- do i need must appliation server to run my existing applications on 9ids or 10ids

2- some of my friends said i just have to configure OCJ4 on my pc to run applications on ( just for checking and look and feel, deployment is another issue)

3- Form server which is shipped with Oracle forms developer 6i is enough to test or i must have to install application server

4- Once install application server, My current client server enviroment is abandon or i can use it as i am doing .

kindly give me a suggusions in these regards

Anwer Ali

Re: Client server to Application server [message #390706 is a reply to message #390689] Mon, 09 March 2009 06:16 Go to previous message
Account Moderator
Search the board; there were several answers which contain a link to the document which explains how to deploy Forms 6 application on web.
Previous Topic: Dynamically fetch records in tabular layout
Next Topic: key mapping
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 26 10:42:21 CDT 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.10239 seconds