Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » Interesting questions
Interesting questions [message #39921] Fri, 23 August 2002 13:22 Go to next message
Radha Manohar
I have 3 questions here. As I have an exam next week, your response will be of great help to me.

1. The number of cascading triggers is limited by which database initialization parameter?

2. Which type of argument passess a value from a calling environment ?
The options are:
(a) varchar2
(b) Boolean
(c) Out
(d) In

3. There is a customer table in the schema that has a public synonym and you are granted all object privileges on it. You have a process_customer procedure that processes customer information that is in the public synonym customer table. You have just created a new table called customer within your schema. Which statement is true?
The options are

(a) Creating the table has no effect and the procedure process_customer still accesses data from the public synonym customer table.

(b) If the structure of your customer table is same as the public synonym customer table, then the procedure process_customer is invalidated and gives compilation errors.

(c) If the structure of your customer table is different from the public synonym customer tbale, then the procedure process_customer successfully recompiles and accesses your customer table.

(d) If the structure of your customer table is same as the public synonym customer table then the procedure process_customer successfully recompiles when invoked and accesses your customer table.
Re: Interesting questions [message #39925 is a reply to message #39921] Sat, 24 August 2002 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shiva
hi,
The procedure starts accessing from the customer
table in your schema
if you wish to pick from public synonym's data
use
owner.table name in the FROM clause
Re: Interesting questions [message #39929 is a reply to message #39921] Sat, 24 August 2002 08:45 Go to previous message
Madhu
Answer to first Question is Max_open_cursors
Previous Topic: Query output to file
Next Topic: Problem With a Data Base Trigger Creation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:20:30 CDT 2024