Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Kindly resolve it on urgent basis (Devloper 6i)
Kindly resolve it on urgent basis [message #386386] Sat, 14 February 2009 04:35 Go to next message
snsiddiqui
Dear All

I have three database users STORE, PROD, APP their privileges details are

STORE
CREATE USER STORE IDENTIFIED BY ABC
DEFAULT TABLESPACE "TBS_MTX" TEMPORARY TABLESPACE "TBS_TEMP_MTX" PROFILE DEFAULT ACCOUNT UNLOCK;
GRANT CONNECT TO STORE;
GRANT CREATE SESSION TO STORE;
GRANT CREATE TABLE TO STORE;
GRANT CREATE VIEW TO STORE;
GRANT CREATE PROCEDURE TO STORE;
GRANT CREATE SYNONYM TO STORE;
GRANT CREATE TRIGGER TO STORE;
GRANT CREATE SEQUENCE TO STORE;
GRANT UNLIMITED TABLESPACE TO STORE;

PROD
DEFAULT TABLESPACE "TBS_MTX" TEMPORARY TABLESPACE "TBS_TEMP_MTX" PROFILE DEFAULT ACCOUNT UNLOCK;
GRANT CONNECT TO PROD;
GRANT CREATE SESSION TO PROD;
GRANT CREATE TABLE TO PROD;
GRANT CREATE VIEW TO PROD;
GRANT CREATE PROCEDURE TO PROD;
GRANT CREATE SYNONYM TO PROD;
GRANT CREATE TRIGGER TO PROD;
GRANT CREATE SEQUENCE TO PROD;
GRANT UNLIMITED TABLESPACE TO PROD;

APP

CREATE USER MTX IDENTIFIED BY XTM
GRANT CONNECT TO MTX;
GRANT CREATE SESSION TO MTX;
GRANT CREATE SYNONYM TO MTX;
GRANT UNLIMITED TABLESPACE TO MTX;

I have created inventory tables in STORE user and production tables in PROD user and APP user contain synonyms of STORE and PROD tables because I want to use APP user for the designing and execution of my application.
I have also created a form which contains toolbar canvas, buttons and object groups, during the development of forms when I attach object groups and compile it gives me this error

ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [17069], [6591 4032], [], [], [], [], [], []

If I remove object groups, form compiles successfully and execute.
I have also given SELECT, REFERENCES privileges to APP user of all STORE and PROD tables.

I will be very thankful to all of you for any good suggestion.

Re: Kindly resolve it on urgent basis [message #386413 is a reply to message #386386] Sat, 14 February 2009 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Unfortunately, ORA-00600 is usually bad news:
Oracle
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [string], [string], [string], [string], [string], [string], [string], [string]

Cause: This is the generic internal error number for Oracle program exceptions. This indicates that a process has encountered an exceptional condition.

Action: Report as a bug - the first argument is the internal error number.

Though, perhaps someone will be able to give a better answer.
Re: Kindly resolve it on urgent basis [message #386524 is a reply to message #386386] Mon, 16 February 2009 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I can only suggest doing a Ctrl-Shft-K to all objects and then reattach them to your form and again do a Ctrl-Shft-K to that form.

David

PS You obviously have to do a Ctrl-T and save to keep this reorganised object and form.

[Updated on: Mon, 16 February 2009 00:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Kindly resolve it on urgent basis [message #386568 is a reply to message #386524] Mon, 16 February 2009 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
snsiddiqui
Thanks for the reply.

I must inform you that if I want to execute any select statement in SQL using DUAL it executes but whenever I want to execute it in forms it gives me the same error.

I want to say this error doesn't belong to objects compilation.

Re: Kindly resolve it on urgent basis [message #387071 is a reply to message #386568] Tue, 17 February 2009 18:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Did you or did you not do a Ctrl-Shft-K (Compile all) to your form?

David
Re: Kindly resolve it on urgent basis [message #387264 is a reply to message #387071] Wed, 18 February 2009 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

What version of forms are you using?

If i am not mistaken you may be using an older version of 6i .

download the version 6.0.8.27.0 . This will resolve the DUAL conflict. and hopefully the other conflicts aswell.
Re: Kindly resolve it on urgent basis [message #387267 is a reply to message #387264] Wed, 18 February 2009 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
snsiddiqui
Dear, MARTIN

I have already compiled (Ctrl-Shft-K) my objects.

Dear, MUDABBIR

I am using this version.

Forms [32 Bit] Version 6.0.8.11.3 (Production)

Re: Kindly resolve it on urgent basis [message #387305 is a reply to message #387267] Wed, 18 February 2009 15:57 Go to previous message
mudabbir

I have experienced the same error before. It will resolve if you download the patchset 18 of forms 6i from metalink.
Previous Topic: load image form database into oracle form.
Next Topic: Change dinamic date format in forms6i.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Dec 02 22:50:05 CST 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08058 seconds