Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Interactive report with buttons
Interactive report with buttons [message #384806] Thu, 05 February 2009 04:44 Go to next message
Derek N
I have an interactive report that displays multiple lines. The product_id , name and stock on hand is displayed. One the right hand side of the stock on hand column I want to insert a button. So each line in the report would have a button on the right hand side. When I press the button a process would kick off updating a table for the product_id.

So if I press the button on line 6 of the report, the process linked to the button would update a table for that specific product_id on line 6.

How can I accomplish this?

[Updated on: Thu, 05 February 2009 04:45]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Interactive report with buttons [message #385561 is a reply to message #384806] Tue, 10 February 2009 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dr.s.raghunathan
hi,
i saw one demo package wherein report column has button image and pressing the button some branching was done. i was not able to follow the html code tags attached to that since very many tags are beyond my brain power. You may be able to understand these codes. google it. I also try to locate the web link and if i am succeed, i will post the link.
yours
dr.s.raghunathan
Re: Interactive report with buttons [message #385607 is a reply to message #385561] Tue, 10 February 2009 04:25 Go to previous message
Derek N
Thanks
Previous Topic: required equivalent command in apex
Next Topic: Merging Applications
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 00:59:40 CDT 2024