Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » how to get hands on SQL PL/SQL (9i)
how to get hands on SQL PL/SQL [message #384793] Thu, 05 February 2009 04:05 Go to next message
sachin27
Hi Guys ,

I am new in oracle technology , can some one guide me for how to get hands on oracle technoloy (Programming).
i have cleared pl/sql certification but still i am not getting hands on practical .

which one beneficial 9i , 10g , 11g .....?

on which area i should focus ?

people aresaying dont go for oracle because it will take so much time , day by day i am getting nervous for this technology .

please giude
Re: how to get hands on SQL PL/SQL [message #384794 is a reply to message #384793] Thu, 05 February 2009 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
All documentation on http://tahiti.oracle.com
For development you can start with:
PL/SQL User's Guide and Reference
Application Developer's Guide - Fundamentals
SQL Reference

Regards
Michel
Re: how to get hands on SQL PL/SQL [message #384918 is a reply to message #384793] Thu, 05 February 2009 14:38 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Perhaps an easy way to do that would be to browse Homework and SQL & PL/SQL forums, trying to answer questions posted in there. You'll probably see both questions and answers which might help you get the feeling.

Quote:
people are saying dont go for oracle because it will take so much time
Sure; I bet they suggest you to switch to MS Excel instead. After all, you can do nice things there. Or, if you want to be highly sophisticated, try MS Access. (Nobody suggested dBase III+ and Clipper?) All of these won't take that much time.
Previous Topic: pl/sql Optimization
Next Topic: Need help in SQL statement
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Dec 10 06:46:12 CST 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08333 seconds