Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Tab page in the Tab Page (Oracle Forms, 6i, Doesn't matter.)
icon8.gif  Tab page in the Tab Page [message #384182] Mon, 02 February 2009 10:24 Go to next message
psix666

Hi dear all.

I am building an application on oracle forms. Everithing goes fine before my custumer asked me to create tab pages in the tab pages. I tried to google, tried to check properties and add stacked canvases or subclass one pages into others. It does not work.

i need somthing like:

* - i marked active tab.

and the same for tab2, tab3, tabN.

May be it has been done by someone?

Thanks for your replies Smile
Re: Tab page in the Tab Page [message #384263 is a reply to message #384182] Tue, 03 February 2009 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Try creating a small 'tab' canvsa which will fit over the current 'tab' canvas but still show both rows of 'tabs'.

If that doesn't work you may have to create another content canvas and place it over the area of the top level 'tab' canvas. Place your new 'tab' canvas on this second content canvas.

David
Re: Tab page in the Tab Page [message #384377 is a reply to message #384263] Tue, 03 February 2009 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
psix666

Thank you for your reply.

But when i place 2 tabbed pages one on to another and then i select one tab page from tab canvas whis is in upper row then the second tab page disappear.

But now, while i was writing this post i get how to do this. I can check the :system variable of current tab page when the when-tab-page-changed fires, and set the visible property of appropriate sup-tab_page-canvas to true. Laughing

Thanks again for your reply.

Murad.
Re: Tab page in the Tab Page [message #384466 is a reply to message #384377] Tue, 03 February 2009 23:52 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I am very glad that the first option worked.

David
Previous Topic: use of Fingerprint device in Oracle Form 10g
Next Topic: splash screen must be over all ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Dec 06 02:39:47 CST 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06483 seconds