Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Please Please I need your help
Please Please I need your help [message #380018] Thu, 08 January 2009 20:36 Go to next message
I had a problem in Master - Details thing
I want to make a " Bill "
so please can you help me about: what should I create?? , what is the table I have to use ?? PK and FK .
that's it.
thank you so much.
Re: Please Please I need your help [message #380063 is a reply to message #380018] Fri, 09 January 2009 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Account Moderator
It appears that you have a "design", not "Forms" problem (not yet, that is). What do/did you study? "Application design" might be a term to enter into Google's search engine in order to get familiar with principles; there are certain rules which should be followed in order to successfully create an application. At the moment, you are very far from coding. Once you come to that stage and get into problems, do come back, tell us what you did and why it doesn't work as you'd like it to. Then we would be able to help. Because, what you want now is just too much.

A hint: if your "bill" is what I think that "bill" is, you'll need customer and bill information in a master block; merchandise the customer has bought will be in a detail block.
Re: Please Please I need your help [message #380172 is a reply to message #380018] Fri, 09 January 2009 06:53 Go to previous message
Please clarify what exactly you want.
Previous Topic: print command crashes
Next Topic: How to query two data blocks simultaneously?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 28 00:12:19 CDT 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06102 seconds