Home » Other » Marketplace » looking for unskilled manual jobs
looking for unskilled manual jobs [message #369021] Mon, 28 August 2000 09:06 Go to next message
machobane
we are looking for unskilled manual jobs.we are a group of former mining workers in the south african gold ,diamond ,platinum,coal,etc.mining industry.we are very capable and hard manual workers and will do any task assigned to us.most of us have basic knowwledge of english and can read and write.we are from a tiny southern african country of lesotho.we have no interest of becoming economic refugees as we value our families very much.we are ameneble to all sorts of background search including police profiles.we will accept anything from $200 per week plus passage and boarding and lodging.we will work in mining,construction,timber,agriclture, ie all sorts of manual,menial,unskilled jobs
Re: looking for unskilled manual jobs [message #369053 is a reply to message #369021] Wed, 04 October 2000 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeff Wallace
I am looking for a job where I can start unskilled and learn as I work. I am looking for job with a future. I am interested in warehouse kinds of jobs or something with driving.
Re: looking for unskilled manual jobs [message #369120 is a reply to message #369021] Fri, 15 December 2000 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gareth matthews
I can read and write, but are looking for something quickly as i am out of work starting 22nd december 2000
Re: looking for unskilled manual jobs [message #369121 is a reply to message #369021] Fri, 15 December 2000 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gareth matthews
Look it's getting quick desparate now, I will take anything, whether legal perverse or unclean, I have posted my adverts all over the web and am pleading for some work so that i can keep my pet python from drying up
Re: looking for unskilled manual jobs [message #369122 is a reply to message #369021] Fri, 15 December 2000 11:16 Go to previous message
Keith Heaviside
I am a highly skilled saleman who is bored with his job and therefore resigning.

I can clean, cook and iron.

Will work for food.
Previous Topic: BARRISTER
Next Topic: Oracle Financials Consultant Required in California
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:20:48 CDT 2024