Home » Other » Marketplace » OCP looking for a job
OCP looking for a job [message #368593] Sun, 28 February 1999 15:27 Go to next message
Vikram S
Hi!
I have just done course in Oracle 8 and Developer 2000 rel.2 and have passed the OCP - application developer track 2 certification tests.
No experience !
Re: OCP looking for a job [message #368594 is a reply to message #368593] Tue, 02 March 1999 02:04 Go to previous message
Navaneethan
Hi Vikram,
I am a working professional in information services industry with 10 years experience, now want to make a switch-over into Oracle development. As part of my plan I have taken a course on Oracle/Dev. 2000 one year back and practicing at home. Now I am taking up OCP tests for developers Release 2. Already completed first three tests. I am looking for materials/questions or pointers to some good sources for 4th and 5th tests: Forms II and Reports. As you have completed OCP I think you can help me. Please give your comments/experience for these two tests.

Regarding job, if we have just 1 year or less practical experience, getting a job is easy, it appears. But where to go for that initial experience? With completion of OCP we have better understanding about Oracle. Someone should come forward to help people like us.

All the best!

Navaneethan (rnavaneethan@hotmail.com)
Previous Topic: "GIVE ME SOME ADVICE"
Next Topic: TRY THIS AND HAVE SOME FUN!!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:14:37 CDT 2024