Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » how can I do this in webdb 2.0?????????
how can I do this in webdb 2.0????????? [message #367350] Fri, 11 August 2000 11:59 Go to next message
NH
I'm new in using webdb and i have some questions:
1- how can i create a parameter form to form based on table or view? I create a view based form and i don't know where can i define the parameters ? and when i press on the parameter run link it give me an error message that I don't have privilege or something like that but the form is working correctly with it's own ? I don't know how to make a separated parameter form for a form based on a view???
2- how can I make a validation on a field that must not be null??? note that I'm not familiar with javascript ?
3- can I make a field with textbox layout not updatable?
I created a textbox field and when I choose to make it not updated the textbox is disappered and the field will written on the background and I don't loose the good shape of the textbox how can i make the same item unupdated ???
Re: how can I do this in webdb 2.0????????? [message #367351 is a reply to message #367350] Mon, 14 August 2000 14:25 Go to previous message
Sivakumar SG
Q2.You can write small java script functions by looking at the example codes given with the Webdb. Also in the forms layout the option for mandatory not null as well as numbers, date etc are there.
Q3. Same layout there is another selection box, updateable yes or no. Make it no so that the field only be displayed. You can select the text colors etc.
Previous Topic: Jservlet Error in OAS 4.0.8.2a
Next Topic: Web Alchemy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:45:14 CDT 2024