Home » Infrastructure » Windows » MSVCRT.DLL
MSVCRT.DLL [message #367142] Tue, 09 May 2000 16:13 Go to next message
Bernard Brideau
I am trying to install Software from the Oracle Client 8.0.4 CD and it give me the following error:

ORAINST caused an invalid page fault in
module MSVCRT.DLL at 014f:7801425c.

I copied the MSVCRT.DLL from a different working computer. No luck. I have syncronized the files. Still no luck. I am using Win 95.

Please help...
Re: MSVCRT.DLL [message #367156 is a reply to message #367142] Mon, 28 August 2000 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
edcheng
a partial solution to your problem is first you need to have the most recent/lastest copy of the 'installer' program installed. 3.3.something, the higher the better. check all your cds for it and install just the installer. then you stick in the cd that has the msvcrt.dll and when it autoruns, DON"T install it from there. cancel out of it and then go to the start menu programs and find the folder that contains 'oracle installer' and run that. install the cd from there. you need to click on the 'from' and choose a file like "win95.prd" from the cd, and it worked for me, because i couldn't get the 'developer' cd to install properly. HOWEVER when i did it that way, the 'forms' cd wouldn't install saying something about an 'invalid path' or something.
Re: MSVCRT.DLL [message #367217 is a reply to message #367142] Tue, 26 December 2000 12:20 Go to previous message
VALENTIN KOSTADINOV
No found msvcrt.dll. I wont to install you
Previous Topic: HELP: Oracle 8 Installation - Entrp. Edn. on Win2k Server
Next Topic: help!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:36:42 CDT 2024