Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Oracle Forms runtime error please plz help
Oracle Forms runtime error please plz help [message #365348] Thu, 11 December 2008 11:22 Go to next message
shoaib_hita

please help me in solving out this forms runtime error
...............i have configured the listener and all the things required.................my forms are running well before .............but now this happened and causing a lot of tension
When I run a Form within Oracle Forms, a browser opens up (I.E.) and immediately it crashes with the IE window stating:

Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you were looking on might be lost.

For more information about this error, click here.

Debug Close

So when I did "click here", I get the following:

Error signature

AppName: iexplorer.exe AppVer: 6.0 ModName: jvm.dll
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 000495ba

Then it has a stack report. Too much to post.
Re: Oracle Forms runtime error please please help [message #365353 is a reply to message #365348] Thu, 11 December 2008 12:09 Go to previous message
subhra_88
i think its a problem with the JVM. See if the right version of JVM is installed. Also Oracle Jinit software needs to be loaded in the client machine where the page is being accessed.

refer
http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/developer/htdocs/jinit.htm
Previous Topic: How to open a html page in forms..using web.show_document
Next Topic: frm-41214: unable to run the report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:07:40 CDT 2024