Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » where can i download sql loader (oracle 10g)
where can i download sql loader [message #365214] Thu, 11 December 2008 02:23 Go to next message
sirivijay
Hi,
we are currently migrating forms from 6i to 10g and we have a button which works like a browse to select a file from local system and then the data in the file is to be uploaded in to the server ..for this i got to know that i need to install sql loader utility.but we are not geting clear guidence for downloading and installing..its mentioned in oracle meta link that this sql loader comes with client installation kit..im not finding it to download..can any one guide me in solving my issue..Thanks in advance..
Regards,
Pradeep
Re: where can i download sql loader [message #365249 is a reply to message #365214] Thu, 11 December 2008 04:05 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Oracle software can be downloaded from the Oracle Technology Network. Here are Oracle Database Software downloads; as you are migrating to 10g (operating system?), you'll need to choose one of the available products which would - in case you choose MS Windows - open such a page. You'd then download ans install file named, for example, "Oracle Database 10g Client Release 2 (10.2.0.1.0)".

As I have posted an example, make sure to choose the correct file!
Previous Topic: Problem opening a file with Webutil
Next Topic: cursor in the form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Dec 08 00:22:35 CST 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.17236 seconds