Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » JDevloper 11g Tutorial - Buttons not working
JDevloper 11g Tutorial - Buttons not working [message #364968] Wed, 10 December 2008 13:05 Go to next message
secchan20
I am new to JDeveloper taking JDeveloper 11g "Oracle ADF: Build a Fusion Web Application" tutorial, and encouter many problems. I am not sure whether this is a right place to ask on tutorials, but...

When I run my application by clicking xxx-flow.xml, equivalent to orders-flow.xml ("Run the Application" section on the tutorial), data appear nicely. But two default First and Previous buttons don't appear, they are small boxes without labels. The default Next and Last buttons shrink to small boxes once I click them, and they do nothing (move to next or last). I thought because they are defalut buttons by JDevelper, they would work fine... The custom buttons Edit and New don't do anything either. How can I fix this?

I appreciate if you could help me on this.
Sarah.
Re: JDevloper 11g Tutorial - Buttons not working [message #376797 is a reply to message #364968] Thu, 18 December 2008 10:11 Go to previous message
anil3107

Hi,

Could you please explain a bit more what type of error you are facing...

Anil
Previous Topic: Very Strange Problem
Next Topic: Asking ADF table with popup
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:28:33 CDT 2024