Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » A different color each record
A different color each record [message #360356] Thu, 20 November 2008 11:01 Go to next message
MMA_EG_CAIRO
How can I make each record as the value of a particular color on one color fields of the table???

I hope the consideration of the attached files
  • Attachment: MODULE1.fmb
    (Size: 248.00KB, Downloaded 287 times)
Re: A different color each record [message #360358 is a reply to message #360356] Thu, 20 November 2008 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MMA_EG_CAIRO
This Code
  • Attachment: Code.sql
    (Size: 0.43KB, Downloaded 374 times)
Re: A different color each record [message #360381 is a reply to message #360358] Thu, 20 November 2008 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
SET_ITEM_INSTANCE_PROPERTY is what you should look for. This is one topic that shows how to do that; search for the rest, if you wish.
Re: A different color each record [message #360421 is a reply to message #360356] Thu, 20 November 2008 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MMA_EG_CAIRO
It is clear that you were not considered example to, I mean that the subject be open, I mean, if we have a record of 100, each record contains a different color on the Register, the other in a particular field, Ertdja the same color on the Register.

I Bstkhaddm SET_ITEM_INSTANCE_PROPERTY, but when I try to modify the color of the Virtual Attr Ofujo that all records have the same capacity, to me to woo the previous period Mdokhne

See Code:

SET_VA_PROPERTY('VA',BACKGROUND_COLOR,:BALANCEDS.BALANCEDS_COLOR);
SET_ITEM_INSTANCE_PROPERTY('BALANCEDS.BALANCEDS_COLOR',CURRENT_RECORD,VISUAL_ATTRIBUTE,'VA');

Where you modify the color of the Virtual Attr based on field BALANCEDS.BALANCEDS_COLOR, and then sent to the VA current Register!!!

To see the picture attached, and you may imagine that each make a valuable Color Virtual Attr, even tried to make a programmatically using this Create_VA, but unfortunately are not there primarily

I wish you could have understood my

And I wish you could find a solution to this problem

Thanks
  • Attachment: Palete.JPG
    (Size: 25.80KB, Downloaded 206 times)

[Updated on: Thu, 20 November 2008 22:54]

Report message to a moderator

Re: A different color each record [message #360440 is a reply to message #360421] Fri, 21 November 2008 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Quote:
Ertdja the same color on the Register.

I Bstkhaddm SET_ITEM_INSTANCE_PROPERTY, but when I try to modify the color of the Virtual Attr Ofujo that all records have the same capacity, to me to woo the previous period Mdokhne
./fa/1580/0/

Quote:
I wish you could have understood my

I'm afraid that your wish will remain exactly that: a wish. Because, I have no idea what you are talking about ./fa/3314/0/
Re: A different color each record [message #360482 is a reply to message #360356] Fri, 21 November 2008 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MMA_EG_CAIRO
My question is stupid for this class!!!

I'm sorry your group, but I am hard you VB6.0 programmer and I making all this, but now I do not know the solution to this problem.

Is not reasonable to make a 100 or 200 or more of the Virtual Attr, letter and color every time the appropriate value as listed.

I will have to shorten hard-to 20 color or 30 color Othbthm, but I was open Aizha

If there is no overall solution will have to use this method

Thanks
Re: A different color each record [message #360495 is a reply to message #360482] Fri, 21 November 2008 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
What is the purpose of painting every record into its own color? As far as I'm concerned, two different colors should be enough. However, if you still want to create such a colorful form, I wouldn't know the other way, different from what I've already said.
Re: A different color each record [message #360518 is a reply to message #360356] Fri, 21 November 2008 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MMA_EG_CAIRO
The main purpose of this question is that I designed a program for hotel bookings, I would like to offer rooms reserved and reserved rooms so that others Omisahm some.

Making the two colors, the first sign of the seizure, the second indication of the lack of custody.

But I want to include color unique to the non-attachment, and the rooms reserved acquire a distinctive color by the user, so that the process of discrimination.

Ommmmmmmmmm

But regardless of the objective, there may be some time requirement for this.

Thanks
Re: A different color each record [message #363128 is a reply to message #360518] Fri, 05 December 2008 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dr.s.raghunathan
hi,

while developing Hotel boooking application (exactly your requirement) it was made possible when creating pages through apex 3.1.2 oracle XE. sorry for belated reply.
Re: A different color each record [message #382318 is a reply to message #360381] Wed, 21 January 2009 23:02 Go to previous message
amdabd
hi all
actually
Littlefoot wrote on Thu, 20 November 2008 14:52
SET_ITEM_INSTANCE_PROPERTY is what you should look for. This is one topic that shows how to do that; search for the rest, if you wish.

is the answer that you seek for.

for the rest of your question, you need to use "If Condition" to select the appropriate V. Attribute.
for example
  if :sal <0 then
      set_item_instance_property('empno', current_record, visual_attribute, 'va1');
      set_item_instance_property('ename', current_record, visual_attribute, 'va1');
  else if :sal =0 then
      set_item_instance_property('empno', current_record, visual_attribute, 'va0');
      set_item_instance_property('ename', current_record, visual_attribute, 'va0');
  else if :sal >0 then
      set_item_instance_property('empno', current_record, visual_attribute, 'va2');
      set_item_instance_property('ename', current_record, visual_attribute, 'va2');
 end if;
 .;
where va0, va1, va2, .... your V. Attributes

always, thank you Littlefoot Smile
Previous Topic: Unable to access table from forms which is accessble using sql*plus.
Next Topic: I am unable to insert image file while using BLOB Data type with the following code:
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Dec 10 09:11:42 CST 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.09272 seconds