Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Problem with ADF PanelPage (JDev 10.1.3.3)
Problem with ADF PanelPage [message #354030] Thu, 16 October 2008 03:00 Go to next message
callme_harry

Hi,

I have a problem with Oracle ADF. More spesific with PanelPage component.

I already downloaded SRDemo application which is use PanelPage but i still don't get it how we can make PanelPage as a template.

My term template here is when we use PanelPage component, it already had my company logo, application title, copyright, etc.

So if in the future i want to change company logo, i simply just change 1 file rather than change all JSF file.

Im searching Google but im not satisfied yet. Helpful answer would be appreciated.

FYI im using JDev 10.1.3.3

Thanks

[Updated on: Thu, 16 October 2008 03:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Problem with ADF PanelPage [message #354223 is a reply to message #354030] Fri, 17 October 2008 01:45 Go to previous message
Frank
Not sure what you mean; if you want to have a ready made component in the component bar, where you can select a new PanelPage that has your logo, etc., you will have to create one yourself.
If you want all pages in an existing app to have the same logo, use Regions. You can define a Region that can be included on each page.
Previous Topic: Help with XPath in Oracle
Next Topic: Convert 10G forms&reports to jdeveloper
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:15:53 CDT 2024