Home » Other » General » How to get list of StoredProcedures names of a given user in Oracle and it's parameter (oracle 10i)
icon5.gif  How to get list of StoredProcedures names of a given user in Oracle and it's parameter [message #351916] Fri, 03 October 2008 13:10 Go to next message
taclejj

Hi I am trying to develope an application that generates required code to access some stored procedures from a oracle db, now I now how to get the procedures, I am using the following query:

SELECT * FROM User_Procedures

and it returns all the procedures, but now I need to know how to get the parameters for a specific stored procedure.

Can any one give the name of the table or how can I get this?
Re: How to get list of StoredProcedures names of a given user in Oracle and it's parameter [message #351928 is a reply to message #351916] Fri, 03 October 2008 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
user_arguments

Regards
Michel
Re: How to get list of StoredProcedures names of a given user in Oracle and it's parameter [message #351932 is a reply to message #351928] Fri, 03 October 2008 14:13 Go to previous message
taclejj

Thank you very much, i will try that.
Previous Topic: Delete the files with the particular extension upto some days i.e., older ones
Next Topic: 10g Installation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:13:12 CDT 2024