Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » client_get_file_name error (10g Application Server win xp)
client_get_file_name error [message #342672] Sat, 23 August 2008 22:18 Go to next message
durgadas.menon
Hi,

I am working on the webutil package. I was trying to use the client_get_file_name function but it does not seem to work.

Here is my WHEN_NEW_FORM_INSTANCE trigger

declare
	n varchar2(100);
begin
n:= client_get_file_name('D1', null, 'All Files (*.*)|*.*|'
	,null,open_file,true);

message('This are the files '||n)	;
	message('');
end;

I thought it will display the filename in the message but it is not opening the form (screen attached). I have attached the webutil.pll with the form, should I be taking any additional steps to configure this webutil.pll library? Would you know the reason for it not working?

my database home and developer home are on the same machine.
  • Attachment: unknown.gif
    (Size: 42.86KB, Downloaded 2161 times)
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342683 is a reply to message #342672] Sun, 24 August 2008 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

Try the same code on a WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED Trigger.
It worked for me.

See the below pic.

• Attachment: 1.JPG
    (Size: 103.27KB, Downloaded 2555 times)

[Updated on: Sun, 24 August 2008 01:31]

Report message to a moderator

Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342689 is a reply to message #342683] Sun, 24 August 2008 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
I tried what you said but it did not work. I deleted the WHEN_NEW_FORM_INSTANCE trigger and put the code in the WHEN_BUTTON_PRESSED trigger.

When I press the button it give me error

Quote:
FRM-40735: WHEN_BUTTON_PRESSED trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06508

Have I missed some setting that you have done your form? What can I do to work around this?
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342690 is a reply to message #342683] Sun, 24 August 2008 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
I noticed one difference your form has this heading

Oracle forms builder - web
and mine has Oracle forms builder - local system location

can this be the reason?
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342694 is a reply to message #342690] Sun, 24 August 2008 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

1. Did you attach the webutil.pll library?
2. Did you SUBCLASS the webutil.olb library in the Object Group section of the form?(See the right side of the pic i sent)
3. Does your form look the same as in the Form builder pic ?

This is the java console after I run the form. send me your Java Console readings.

Oracle JInitiator: Version 1.3.1.22
Using JRE version 1.3.1.22-internal Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = C:\Documents and Settings\mudabbir

Proxy Configuration: no proxy

JAR cache enabled
     Location: C:\Documents and Settings\mudabbir\Oracle Jar Cache
     Maximum size: unlimited
     Compression level: 9

----------------------------------------------------
c:   clear console window
f:   finalize objects on finalization queue
g:   garbage collect
h:   display this help message
l:   dump classloader list
m:   print memory usage
q:   hide console
s:   dump system properties
t:   dump thread list
x:   clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>

Loading http://acdsk0084.accrekuwait.com:8889/forms/java/frmwebutil.jar from JAR cache

Loading http://acdsk0084.accrekuwait.com:8889/forms/java/frmall_jinit.jar from JAR cache

RegisterWebUtil - Loading WebUtil Version 1.0.6

Loading http://acdsk0084.accrekuwait.com:8889/forms/java/FormsGraph.jar from JAR cache

Loading http://acdsk0084.accrekuwait.com:8889/forms/java/GetImageFileName.jar from JAR cache

Loading http://acdsk0084.accrekuwait.com:8889/forms/java/GetFileName.jar from JAR cache

Loading http://acdsk0084.accrekuwait.com:8889/forms/java/progressbar.jar from JAR cache

Loading http://acdsk0084.accrekuwait.com:8889/forms/java/jacob.jar from JAR cache

Loading http://acdsk0084.accrekuwait.com:8889/forms/java/JExcel.jar from JAR cache

Loading http://acdsk0084.accrekuwait.com:8889/forms/java/lib/jxl.jar from JAR cache

Loading http://acdsk0084.accrekuwait.com:8889/forms/java/SWTree1.jar from JAR cache

proxyHost=null

proxyPort=0

connectMode=HTTP, native.

Forms Applet version is : 10.1.2.0

Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342696 is a reply to message #342694] Sun, 24 August 2008 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
Thanks for the reply

I had forgotten to subclass the object library but had attached the webutil.pll library. My forms builder page looks similar to yours know (screen_shot_2.gif).

but when I run the form (CTRL+R) after compiling it shows me a webutil page first (webutil_run.gif) then when I press ok it goes to the page with the button and has the same error at the bottom of the page. Also, please let me know how to get the Java console readings so I can send you in the next post.
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342697 is a reply to message #342696] Sun, 24 August 2008 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
No Message Body
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342700 is a reply to message #342697] Sun, 24 August 2008 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

From what i see in the pic you have not configured the webutil correctly. if you had then you would see something like in the pic.. but dunt worry i'll do a checklist with you.... Wink

Just move block3 above webutil block

1) Are you using Oracle JInitiator: Version 1.3.1.22 or Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07?
For Oracle JInitiator: Version 1.3.1.22
Go to Start --> Setting--> Control Panel--> JInitiator 1.3.1.22
A dialog will open... in the basic tab check all the 4 options given.

2) Check in your registery FORMS_BUILDER_CLASSPATH = <Path of frmwebutil.jar file> mostly it is <oraclehome\forms\java\>

3) Check in your registery FORMS_PATH = <Path of your webutil.pll file>
  • Attachment: 2.JPG
    (Size: 38.56KB, Downloaded 1852 times)

[Updated on: Sun, 24 August 2008 07:25]

Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342702 is a reply to message #342700] Sun, 24 August 2008 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
Thanks for taking out time for such a length conversation (I know it might be working for you today)

-> Went to JInitiator but found two versions (JInitiator 1.3.1.22 and JInitiator 1.3.1.17). Checked all the boxes in both of them. How to know which JInitiator is my form using?

-> FORMS_BUILDER_CLASSPATH and FORMS_PATH are set properly.

What next?

• Attachment: JIiniator.GIF
    (Size: 75.94KB, Downloaded 1715 times)
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342705 is a reply to message #342702] Sun, 24 August 2008 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

Thats ok... yeah its a working day for me here.. start of the week...
When you run your form <CTRL+R> the java console will run.
then copy the console readings and send me...

To check for the version...
Open your formsweb.cfg file and check for these

jinit_download_page=/forms/jinitiator/us/jinit_download.htm
# Parameter related to the version of JInitiator
jinit_classid=clsid:CAFECAFE-0013-0001-0022-ABCDEFABCDEF
jinit_exename=jinit.exe#Version=1,3,1,22
jinit_mimetype=application/x-jinit-applet;version=1.3.1.22

also if you can then send me your formsweb.cfg file aswell... i'll take a look at it...
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342761 is a reply to message #342705] Sun, 24 August 2008 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
Thanks..

I have attached both console readings and formsweb file.

Let me know if you need any other details.
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342762 is a reply to message #342705] Sun, 24 August 2008 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
No Message Body
  • Attachment: formsweb.txt
    (Size: 9.16KB, Downloaded 1583 times)
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342769 is a reply to message #342762] Mon, 25 August 2008 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

from your console reading it is evident that the jar files are not downloading in your cache...

1. Did you copy webutil.cfg,webutilbase.htm,webutiljini.htm,webutiljpi.htm from the webutil.zip to \Forms\server location?
2. Default.env file
a) Check if
FORMS_PATH = <PATH OF YOUR webutil and other PLL FILES if you are using>
b) Check if
WEBUTIL_CONFIG=<Path of your webutil.cfg file > (Usually it is \forms\server\webutil.cfg)
c) Check if
CLASS_PATH = <Path of your frmwebutil.jar file> (usualy it is forms\java\frmwebutil.jar)
d) Check if
CLASS_PATH = <Path of your frmall.jar file> (usualy it is forms\java\frmall.jar)

3. Formsweb.cfg file
a) Check if you have added the following lines in the file under the configuration you are using (For me it is [Default] , maybe you are using another name). The below files must be under [DEFAULT].

WebUtilArchive=frmwebutil.jar
WebUtilLogging=off
WebUtilLoggingDetail=normal
WebUtilErrorMode=Alert
WebUtilDispatchMonitorInterval=5
WebUtilTrustInternal=true
WebUtilMaxTransferSize=16384
baseHTMLjinitiator=webutiljini.htm
baseHTMLjpi=webutiljpi.htm.
baseHTML=webutilbase.htm

b) Check if you have added
archive_jini=frmwebutil.jar
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342783 is a reply to message #342769] Mon, 25 August 2008 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
Thanks..

I tried all that you have mentioned

1) webutil.cfg,webutilbase.htm,webutiljini.htm,webutiljpi.htm files are already under the home\forms\server

2) All the settings are proper except this one which was missing

Quote:
CLASS_PATH = <Path of your frmall.jar file>

3) All the setting were proper except archive_jini=frmwebutil.jar
which was archive_jini=frmall_jinit.jar.

You had mentioned that all these should be under [DEFAULT] but they were under [webutil] so I changed that name too..but when I run the form it still gives the same page (webutil_run.gif) without any webutil settings (unlike yours)

What else could I do?
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342787 is a reply to message #342783] Mon, 25 August 2008 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

ok...
1. Your CLASS_PATH values are separated by a semicolon rite(Wink

2. These files

WebUtilArchive=frmwebutil.jar
WebUtilLogging=off
WebUtilErrorMode=Alert
baseHTMLjpi=webutiljpi.htm.
baseHTML=webutilbase.htm

are at the bottom of [Default].

3. Forms.conf (you will find this file at /forms/server)
Check if these lines are there

# Virtual path for webutil
AliasMatch ^/forms/webutil/(..*) "C:\OraHome_1\FRhome/forms/webutil/$1"
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342789 is a reply to message #342787] Mon, 25 August 2008 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

also check for this file

D:\DevSuiteHome_1\j2ee\DevSuite\application-deployments\forms\formsweb\orion-web.xml

<virtual-directory virtual-path="/webutil" real-path="D:\DevSuiteHome_1/forms/webutil" />
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342812 is a reply to message #342789] Mon, 25 August 2008 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
Here..

1. Your CLASS_PATH values are separated by a semicolon rite
Yes
2. This are the last lines in the formsweb.cfg file

Quote:
[Default]
WebUtilArchive=frmwebutil.jar,jacob.jar
WebUtilLogging=off
WebUtilErrorMode=Alert
baseHTMLjpi=webutiljpi.htm
archive_jini=frmwebutil.jar
archive=frmall.jar
lookAndFeel=oracle

3. All the lines in the Forms.conf file were proper except that the webutil.pll and webutil.lob library files are here

E:\oracle_developer_suite\forms

and the file shows the following path

E:\oracle_developer_suite\forms\webutil which contains the following files

d2kwut60.dll
jnisharedstubs.dll
sign_webutil.bat
sign_webutil.sh

I tried both without luck.

Quote:
D:\DevSuiteHome_1\j2ee\DevSuite\application-deployments\
forms\formsweb\orion-web.xml

Quote:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<!DOCTYPE orion-web-app (View Source for full doctype...)>
- <orion-web-app deployment-version="10.1.2.0.2" jsp-cache-directory="./persistence" temporary-directory="./temp" servlet-webdir="/servlet/" autoreload-jsp-beans="true" autojoin-session="false" autoreload-jsp-pages="true" default-buffer-size="2048" default-charset="iso-8859-1" development="false" directory-browsing="deny" file-modification-check-interval="1000" internationalize-resources="false" jsp-cache-tlds="on" jsp-print-null="true" jsp-timeout="0 (never)" simple-jsp-mapping="false" enable-jsp-dispatcher-shortcut="true">
<context-param-mapping name="configFileName">E:\Oracle_developer_suite/forms/server/formsweb.cfg</context-param-mapping>
<virtual-directory virtual-path="/html" real-path="E:\Oracle_developer_suite/tools/web/html" />
<virtual-directory virtual-path="/java" real-path="E:\Oracle_developer_suite/forms/java" />
<virtual-directory virtual-path="/webutil" real-path="E:\Oracle_developer_suite/forms/webutil" />
<virtual-directory virtual-path="/jinitiator" real-path="E:\Oracle_developer_suite/jinit" />
<session-tracking cookies="disabled" autoencode-absolute-urls="false" autoencode-urls="true" cookie-max-age="in memory only" />
- <!--
Uncomment this element to control web application class loader behavior.
<web-app-class-loader search-local-classes-first="true" include-war-manifest-class-path="true" />

-->
<security-role-mapping name="administrators" />
</orion-web-app>

Could not find this sentence anywhere?
Quote:

<virtual-directory virtual-path="/webutil" real-path="D:\DevSuiteHome_1/forms/webutil" />

Shocked phew..this is getting much more complicated than I thought...any other parameter where I can check?
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342823 is a reply to message #342812] Mon, 25 August 2008 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

By any chance have you signed the jacob.jar file?

Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342825 is a reply to message #342823] Mon, 25 August 2008 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
I remember downloading that file and running it on my PC..read about it somewhere...

Would this cause any problem?
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342826 is a reply to message #342823] Mon, 25 August 2008 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

Add this at the end of your formsweb.cfg even though you have added this to [Default]

[webutil]
WebUtilArchive=frmwebutil.jar,jacob.jar
WebUtilLogging=off
WebUtilErrorMode=Alert
baseHTMLjpi=webutiljpi.htm
archive_jini=frmall_jinit.jar
archive=frmall.jar
lookAndFeel=oracle
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342828 is a reply to message #342826] Mon, 25 August 2008 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

Jacob is necessary if you are using the OLE functionalities of webutil. that itself has another small procedure to setup... hehe ... This is a difficult process but the endresult is AMAZING !!! Wink
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342833 is a reply to message #342828] Mon, 25 August 2008 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

Did you follow the procedure to run the script "create_webutil_db.sql" (included in webutil_106.zip file)
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342856 is a reply to message #342833] Mon, 25 August 2008 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
I copied the code that you mentioned in the formsweb.cfg file. I also ran this code create_webutil_db.sql in a user and created a public synonym for the same name (webutil_db).

I did not find a source for downloading the jacob.zip (which contains jacob.dll and jacob.jar files). I also do not know how sign jacob.jar file.

Please help me out with this..
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #342860 is a reply to message #342856] Mon, 25 August 2008 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

Follow the steps in here
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/forms/htdocs/webutil/readme.html
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #343144 is a reply to message #342860] Tue, 26 August 2008 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
ok...know it is much clearer..

I took the necessary steps..while running the form I also saw some statements loading....... which gave me a sense that things were going into right direction...but still I cannot see the configurations in the first page (webutil_run.gif). I saw the checked the signing of the two jar files and found that jacob.jar has not been signed
C:\j2sdk1.4.1_07\bin>jarsigner -verify e:\oracle_developer_suite\forms\java\jacob.jar

jar is unsigned. (signatures missing or not parsable)

C:\j2sdk1.4.1_07\bin>jarsigner -verify e:\oracle_developer_suite\forms\java\frmw
ebutil.jar

jar verified.

I know that both have to be signed with the same certificate then how do I find the certificate of frmwebutil.jar file so that I can sign jacob.jar file. I know this is a Java question but wanted to check if you have come across a similar scenario.
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #343165 is a reply to message #343144] Tue, 26 August 2008 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

1. First copy frmwebutil.jar and jacob.jar files in your ORACLE_HOME\JDK\BIN folder .
2. Look for these files
jarsigner.exe , keytool.exe , sign_webutil.bat(This file is available in webutil.zip) ,JNIsharedstubs.dll(This file is available in webutil.zip). These four should be there for you to be able to sign the jar files successfully.
3. In your command prompt type this
sign_webutil.bat ORACLE_HOME\JDK\BIN\frmwebutil.jar
then this
sign_webutil.bat ORACLE_HOME\JDK\BIN\jacob.jar

It should come out successfull...
After it is successful then copy frmwebutil.jar and jacob.jar files into /Forms/java folder

Note:= Copy the jacob.dll file into /Forms/Webutil folder too

After you do these send me the console reading
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #343367 is a reply to message #343165] Wed, 27 August 2008 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
Thanks..the signing in went properly.

Quote:
C:\j2sdk1.4.1_07\bin>sign_webutil.bat e:\oracle_developer_suite\jdk\bin\frmwebut
il.jar
Generating a self signing certificate for key=webutil2...
keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Key pair not generated, alias <webutil2> alr
eady exists
There were warnings or errors while generating a self signing certificate. Pleas
e review them.
Backing up e:\oracle_developer_suite\jdk\bin\frmwebutil.jar as e:\oracle_develop
er_suite\jdk\bin\frmwebutil.jar.old...
1 file(s) copied.
Signing e:\oracle_developer_suite\jdk\bin\frmwebutil.jar using key=webutil2...
...successfully done.

C:\j2sdk1.4.1_07\bin>sign_webutil.bat e:\oracle_developer_suite\jdk\bin\jacob.ja
r
Generating a self signing certificate for key=webutil2...
keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Key pair not generated, alias <webutil2> alr
eady exists
There were warnings or errors while generating a self signing certificate. Pleas
e review them.
Backing up e:\oracle_developer_suite\jdk\bin\jacob.jar as e:\oracle_developer_su
ite\jdk\bin\jacob.jar.old...
1 file(s) copied.
Signing e:\oracle_developer_suite\jdk\bin\jacob.jar using key=webutil2...
...successfully done.

Attached are the console readings..I was asked to start the listener while running the form but still the webutil page does not show any configurations nor is the form running properly..

What else should I do?
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #343380 is a reply to message #343367] Wed, 27 August 2008 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

Open the default.env file located in $ORACLE_HOME/forms/server

Add the following entry in the CLASS_PATH variable

CLASSPATH=value of ORACLE_HOME\jdk\jre\lib\rt.jar

In Forms Builder when you open the webutil_canvas does it give any kind of errors? (see pic)
  • Attachment: a.JPG
    (Size: 122.56KB, Downloaded 1494 times)
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #343388 is a reply to message #343380] Wed, 27 August 2008 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
thanks

I added the path to the classpath. I opened the layout editor(layout_editor.gif) and it asked me for webutil_canvas or the normal canvas (with the button). The webutil canvas is just like the one that you have sent but when I run the form the contents dont appear in the form. While running the layout editor it does not give any errors. The webutil part is blank, when I run the form and the second form gives the error just like the way it did before
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #343401 is a reply to message #343388] Wed, 27 August 2008 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

In the formsweb.cfg

archive_jini=frmall_jinit.jar,frmwebutil.jar,jacob.jar

Do you have it like this? are you adding any more jar files here?
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #343407 is a reply to message #343401] Wed, 27 August 2008 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
ok..it seems to be heading in the right direction..I ran the form and this time it asked me to grant rights to a certificate so I can now see the configurations when I run the form (webutil_error.gif) but it gives an error

Quote:
frm-40735 when_custom_item_event trigger raised unhandled exception ora-06508

I tried to search the web on this but the oracle site is having some technical difficulties so not online.

What else can I do for things to work fine?
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #343408 is a reply to message #343407] Wed, 27 August 2008 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
No Message Body
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #343426 is a reply to message #343408] Wed, 27 August 2008 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

1. For the Jinitiator Security Warning you can select Grant Always

2. Do not use any of the webutil functions on PRE-FORM or WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE or ON-ERROR triggers. (See my second post)

Let me know what happens.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 August 2008 04:54]

Re: client_get_file_name error [message #343445 is a reply to message #343426] Wed, 27 August 2008 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
1) Yes, I have selected Grant Always

2) 2. Do not use any of the webutil functions on PRE-FORM or WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE or ON-ERROR triggers. (See my second post)

Yes I know this, as this was mentioned in the installation guide. I have not added any trigger except for the one on the push button
but if you look at the bottom of the page then it gives

WHEN_CUSTOM_ITEM_EVENT error.

I saw that all the items of the webutil datablock have this trigger (custome_event_error.gif). Any idea which one am I supposed to check. Or do you want me to post the code for all the triggers?
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #343457 is a reply to message #343445] Wed, 27 August 2008 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

send me the console readings, send me the fmb also which u are trying to run
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #343458 is a reply to message #343457] Wed, 27 August 2008 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
No Message Body
  • Attachment: webutil.fmb
    (Size: 88.00KB, Downloaded 1503 times)
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #343459 is a reply to message #343458] Wed, 27 August 2008 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
not getting the console readings...it only came the first time..
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #343463 is a reply to message #343459] Wed, 27 August 2008 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mudabbir

i tried the form u sent me. its working fine with me. didnt change anything... hmm..

Try deleting the pll from your form, recompile it and attach it again to your form.

Console readings.... u will have to check the 4 options in the jInitiator in control panel.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 August 2008 06:30]

Re: client_get_file_name error [message #343931 is a reply to message #343463] Thu, 28 August 2008 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
durgadas.menon
I think I am nearing the solution.

I deleted the pll and added it again and also removed the obl and subordinated it back. Here are the two console readings when I run the form, the first one was when I opened the form for the first time and second one when I refreshed the form.

Quote:
User home directory = C:\Documents and Settings\DdProxy Configuration: Browser Proxy ConfigurationJAR cache enabled
Maximum size: 50 MB
Compression level: 0----------------------------------------------------
c: clear console window
f: finalize objects on finalization queue
g: garbage collect
h: display this help message
l: dump classloader list
m: print memory usage
q: hide console
s: dump system properties
t: dump thread list
x: clear classloader cache
----------------------------------------------------Loading http://dd-fd704ff99925:8889/forms/java/frmall_jinit.jar from JAR cacheLoading
http://dd-fd704ff99925:8889/forms/java/frmwebutil.jar from JAR cacheLoading
http://dd-fd704ff99925:8889/forms/java/jacob.jar from JAR cacheproxy
Host=null
proxyPort=0
connectMode=HTTP, native.

Quote:

User home directory = C:\Documents and Settings\Dd----------------------------------------------------
c: clear console window
f: finalize objects on finalization queue
g: garbage collect
h: display this help message
l: dump classloader list
m: print memory usage
q: hide console
s: dump system properties
t: dump thread list
x: clear classloader cache
proxyHost=nullproxy
Port=0connectMode=HTTP, native.

What settings do I need to check now?
Re: client_get_file_name error [message #343988 is a reply to message #343931] Thu, 28 August 2008 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mudabbir

hmm.. everything seems to be in place.. i am out of ideas why its giving that error.

try CTRL+SHIFT+T then a CTRL+T then CTRL+R ... It might work..

Previous Topic: why forms why can't other technology
Next Topic: Alerting user when changing field without content
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:38:58 CDT 2024