Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Job opening (Oracle)
|Oracle Job opening [message #341878]
||Wed, 20 August 2008 12:25
Registered: August 2008
Please let me know if anybody is interested in this opportunity:
The successful Oracle Applications Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- The development and ongoing maintenance and support of the Oracle 11i "Sales to Cash" eBusiness applications.
- With focus on the complete end to end "Order to Cash" process, utilizing Telesales, Quote, OM backend, AR, Pricing, Inventory, Invoicing, Customer online, and Vertex.
- Designing and developing custom extensions, data conversions, scripts, and API''s.
- Customizing Oracle workflow to meet business processes.
- Providing business analysis and technical expertise necessary to support the daily operations of Oracle Applications.
- Training users on the application.
- Knowledge of SDLC with AIM
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 5 yrs solid experience in Oracle Financials/eBusiness.
- Complete understanding of Oracle E-Business Suites 11i architecture and underlying table structures.
- Solid design and development experience with successful track record implementing at least 3 modules inc related APIs in AR, OM, Telesales, Quote, Inventory (Item Master), OM, Pricing, Vertex, Service Contracts and Sales Contracts.
- Proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL, Discoverer, JDeveloper, Forms and Reports, Toad, Unix shell scripting, Oracle Portal, and Workflow.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Financials.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Highly well-versed with AIM methodology to support SDLC and Audit/Sox requirements.
- Can work independently but must be a proven team player
- Desired - Knowledge of Struts, Java, EDI, XML Gateway, and AME.
- Knowledge of iModules (ipayment, ireceivables, iSupport, etc.), CRM, a plus.
This position is based at New Jersey.
[Updated on: Wed, 20 August 2008 12:27]
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Mon Oct 24 13:34:34 CDT 2016
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.13050 seconds