Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » bulk insertion into ms access from oracle (oracle 9i)
bulk insertion into ms access from oracle [message #327331] Mon, 16 June 2008 02:05 Go to next message
ahsan malik
hi all,
i need to insert bulk data from oracle tables through a procedure into ms access . please tell me how...? i have the procedure ready , and target ms access tables are on diffrent database server that runing on linux .....Sad
what i am asking is
1.please tell me complete solution of inserting bulk data into ms acess on same machine.
2.i need to knnow the complete solution of inserting bulk data into ms acess on diffent machine that runs on linux
i'll be realy grate full....thanks in advance
Re: bulk insertion into ms access from oracle [message #327339 is a reply to message #327331] Mon, 16 June 2008 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Reported Messages

Reported By: ahsan malik On: Mon, 16 June 2008 09:06 In: Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Application Server » bulk insertion into ms access from oracle
Reason i want a quick solution...please mr moderator, help me in this regard...

OraFAQ Forum Guide:
Quote:
If you feel that a message is not admissible for some reason (offending language/opinions, personal attacks, ...), you can report it to the moderator staff. But if you want extra attention for your topic, reporting will act counter-productive.

Re: bulk insertion into ms access from oracle [message #327433 is a reply to message #327331] Mon, 16 June 2008 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jaganerp@gmail.com
first u have to write control file

load data
infile "c:\jagan\data.txt"
fields terminated by "," optionally enclosed by" "
insert you are staging tablename
(column1,column2..... these are you r staging table column's)

after that conncet with you are linux server find out you are bin folder
(give you are path) like /oracle/D2/visappl/11.5.0/bin
sqlldr control=c:\jagan\controlfile.ctl user=userid/password@host
it's after taht it's show's how many record's uploaded and rejectd file store's in log file

Thank's
Jagan
Re: bulk insertion into ms access from oracle [message #466643 is a reply to message #327433] Tue, 20 July 2010 07:23 Go to previous message
ahsan malik
dear jagan

its been 2 years since i wrote this query, u replied long ago i didn't looked at it as
i was trying to do it myself but i owe u my gratitude.

thanks
Previous Topic: WebLogic memory usage: SOA and GRC
Next Topic: Run Forms/Reports 11g without WebLogic Server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Mar 18 22:02:50 CDT 2024