Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Timesheet .. Need Help ! (Win XP , Froms 6i)
Timesheet .. Need Help ! [message #324815] Wed, 04 June 2008 03:42 Go to next message
adilsami
Hi There,

I'm working on a form called Time sheet, which will be used to
store the login_in & log_out time for the employees .
CREATE TABLE JOB_LOGIN
(
  JOB_NO         NUMBER,
  MECHANIC_NAME  VARCHAR2(100),
  MECHANIC_NO    NUMBER(15) NOT NULL,
  DAY            DATE,
  LOG_IN         DATE,
  LOG_OUT        DATE,
  ACTUAL_HOURS   NUMBER,
  OVERTIME       NUMBER
)

1. Sysdate displayed in DAY field :
(Initial value = $$DATE$$),(Format Mask = DD-MON-YYYY) .

2. For the Log_In time, it been displayed in Log_In field by setting the property of the field :
(Initial value = $$TIME$$),(Format Mask = HH24:MI)

The employee will enter (JOB_NO,MECHANIC_NAME,MECHANIC_NO)
and DAY,LOG_IN,LOG_OUT,DATE,ACTUAL_HOURS,OVERTIME will be
disabled for insertion from the employee (by setting the property (insert allowed= NO) .

NOW , first i want the LOG_IN time to be stored in when the employee enters his (JOB_NO,MECHANIC_NAME,MECHANIC_NO).

am bit stuck at this level that how make the employee store his LOG_OUT time , as i don't want him to type it . It should come from the machine time . And it doesn't store the LOG_IN time again as its been displayed all the time on the form .

PS: The FMB is attached.

Regards,
Adil.

Re: Timesheet .. Need Help ! [message #324840 is a reply to message #324815] Wed, 04 June 2008 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
azamkhan
Put a database triggers I cannt remeber the trigger names but the events are onlogon and onlogout.
Re: Timesheet .. Need Help ! [message #325622 is a reply to message #324815] Fri, 06 June 2008 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ajstallones
A buddy of mine set out on the same qwest and created TSheets.com, with timesheet companies like this around, why are you looking to build your own?
Re: Timesheet .. Need Help ! [message #335396 is a reply to message #324815] Tue, 22 July 2008 01:07 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Have you solved your problem?

David
Previous Topic: How Create Alot Of Timer
Next Topic: many of keyboard shortcuts don't work when NumLock was turned on
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Dec 04 12:31:11 CST 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07646 seconds