| Jr Oracle Developer - Venice, CA [message #323560]
||Wed, 28 May 2008 18:08
Registered: May 2008
Digital Domain is an Academy award winning visual effects studio located just blocks from the beach in Venice, CA. Since 1993, we have been at the pinnacle of visual effects working on such films as "Apollo 13", "Titanic", "I, Robot", "Day After Tomorrow" and "Flags of Our Fathers", and are now on the path of building a Games/Animation division.|
For immediate consideration please email your resume to: email@example.com
JOB OPENING: JR. ORACLE DEVELOPER
LOCATION: VENICE, CALIFORNIA
As a member of the Business Systems team, the Jr. Oracle Developer will participate and support all phases of software lifecycle development, particularly in the analysis and design of technical specifications, coding, testing and implementation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintains, develops and supports tools in an Oracle database environment
· Assist in troubleshooting existing tools and develop new features
· Assist database administrators (DBA) in defining architectural standards for database applications
· Assist in the application development, debugging, configuration, and optimization from a database perspective
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
· Degree in computer science or related field preferred or 1-2 years work experience
· Fluent in the following languages/tools: SQL, pl/sql, Unix, Sqlplus, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Toad, SqlNavigator
· Accounting business systems background/experience a plus.
· Energetic self starter
· Strong communication and active listening skills required
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Domain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.