Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » How to execute a procedure out side of the package which is not defind in the package spec.
How to execute a procedure out side of the package which is not defind in the package spec. [message #320924] Fri, 16 May 2008 14:33 Go to next message
sreenu80

Hi frieds

I created one package with some procedures and functions.
in the body i am using some procedures which is not defind in the spec.

I need to execute those procedeures.Please help on this how to execurte those procedures.

When i am executing those procedures like package.procedure it is throughing error like procedure mucst be declared.

please helope on this it is bit urgent.

thanks
sreeni
Re: How to execute a procedure out side of the package which is not defind in the package spec. [message #320926 is a reply to message #320924] Fri, 16 May 2008 14:49 Go to previous message
flyboy
> in the body i am using some procedures which is not defind in the spec.
Using or implementing?

> I need to execute those procedeures.
You may execute them inside the package body where they are declared. Impossible to execute them outside the package body.
If it would be possible to call them outside the package body, what would be the difference between package specification (interface) and body (implementation)?

> please helope on this it is bit urgent.
Nothing is urgent except reading and following the forum guide: http://www.orafaq.com/forum/t/88153/0/
Previous Topic: Display avilable reco
Next Topic: remove triplicate "Items count
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Dec 07 22:04:29 CST 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.11062 seconds