Home » Other » Marketplace » Senior Project Manager - Multiple Openings: Dallas, TX
|Senior Project Manager - Multiple Openings: Dallas, TX [message #317737]
||Fri, 02 May 2008 20:15
Registered: May 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Are you a proven Project Manager with deep experience in large, highly-complex software implementation efforts? You are? So, can you:|
* Hold project stakeholders accountable, irrespective of their title & corporate politics?
* Detect inflated estimates, unrealistic timelines, ambiguous scope, etc. from 50 paces?
* Identify, quantify and manage risk?
* Rescue troubled projects?
If so, do you:
* Want to be part of a company that will double in size this year?
* Want to work with industry-leaders across the globe?
* Manage major projects of immense complexity and size?
If you answered “YES” to each of these questions, read on.
My client – a leader in the deployment of Oracle-based Order-to-Cash solutions - is seeking experienced Project Managers to oversee and manage complex implementations of Oracle eBusiness package solutions. To be considered, you will need to possess the following:
* 5+ years IT experience with a strong background in the Oracle eBusiness Suite.
* 2-3 years specific project or program management experience.
* A proven and demonstrable track record of successful delivery results spanning at least 5 major projects.
* Proven experience in the fundamentals of project management, including, but not limited to, Critical Path analysis, planning, risk & issue assessment, requirements analysis, estimating & costing, project controls/change, communication, roles & responsibilities and technical team management.
* Experience controlling projects to within required performance criteria (cost, schedule, quality, client satisfaction).
* Strong organizational and communication.
* Strong knowledge of scheduling tools, including Microsoft® Project.
* Client scope and contract negotiations experience.
* PMP certification a plus.
Please note: This is NOT a position for junior or intermediate-level Project Managers. Only those with proven project management and Oracle eBusiness Suite experience will be considered.
To learn more, forward a copy of your resume today to, david[dot]parkes[at]disys[dot]com together with your salary history and requirements. Or, call David Parkes at, 214.329.0127.
Senior Account Executive
1425 Greenway Drive
Irving, TX 75038
Current Time: Sun Feb 26 06:13:03 CST 2017
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.09997 seconds