Home » Other » Marketplace » Need Cool:Gen Administrator/CM pay$$80-100K USD (6.0 and higher)
|Need Cool:Gen Administrator/CM pay$$80-100K USD [message #313045]
||Thu, 10 April 2008 08:44
Registered: April 2008
This is a 3 year contract postion and will require re-location to Lincoln or Omaha, Nebraska.|
Responsible for all facets of configuration management within the project. As part of this team, the Configuration Management Cool:Gen Model Administrator will be responsible for Cool:Gen Model Management, general configuration management duties, production release coordination and testing support within a large systems development environment including these duties:
1. Managing Cool:Gen client/server GUI objects in the Cool:Gen encyclopedia, including subsetting, migrations, and adoption of objects in a multi-tiered, multi-Gen Model testing environment.
2. Building z/os CICS modules using Cool:Gen Implementation Toolset for MVS and maintaining the Cool:Gen Implementation Toolset build scripts.
3. Ensuring back-up strategies and disaster recovery processes for Cool:Gen repository objects are in place and active.
4. Managing CICS load module movement, and requesting CICS table definitions.
5. Responsible for software source code control and module migration using source control software (PVCS for clients) and (z/OS Librarian for servers).
6. Responsible for deploying WEB components to test application WEB servers or Production staging areas.
7. Coordination of software release activities including promotion of objects, database changes, schedule changes, data conversions.
8. Provide the appropriate reports and communication to the management staff on object status.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience - Preferred
Experience with the Cool:Gen Client Server (CSE) encyclopedia.
Experience with Cool:Gen reporting software (e.g., GuardlEn).
Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, the .NET framework, Visual Basic, C#, ASP.NET, XML, SOAP, web services, BizTalk, SharePoint, and the Visual Studio Team System.
Experience with web-based system development.
Working knowledge of the following tools: Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft SharePoint.
At least seven (7) years experience managing Cool:Gen objects in the Cool:Gen encyclopedia, including subsetting, migrations, and adoption of objects in a multi-tiered testing and production environment. Must have at least five (5) years Cool:Gen encyclopedia model management experience in a client/server development environment using a Cool:Gen software tool version 6.0 or higher.
At least seven (7) years experience working with the Cool:Gen Meta model.
At least five (5) years experience working with Cool:Gen Implementation Toolset for MVS and experience working with Cool:Gen Implementation Toolset build scripts.
At least five (5) years experience building COOL:Gen GUI client modules using COOL:Gen build toolset.
Must have experience working with and customizing Cool:Gen build scripts and experience with Cool:Gen user exits.
Must have experience developing back-up strategies and disaster recovery processes for Cool:Gen repository objects.
Must have software development experience (subsetting and coding) with the Cool:Gen toolset in a client/server GUI environment, version 6.0 or higher.
Must have full life cycle software development experience.
Must have experience with relational databases including DB2 bind resolution.
Must have basic CICS trouble shooting experience and knowledge of CICS System tables and utilities.
Must have experience working as part of a large (40 ) software development team using structured procedures and guidelines.
Must have experience with online production support of a large, complex application including the ability to resolve problems in constrained timeframes.
Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to gather and provide information effectively, regardless of audience.
Must have strong collaborative skills, service oriented, and strong interpersonal skills with various levels of business and technical staff.
Send a resume directly to me:
Current Time: Thu Jan 19 18:15:05 CST 2017
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.65346 seconds