Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » SOA Suite, BPEL and OWSM » The loading of OPSS java security policy provider failed due to exception (ofm_soa_generic_11.1.1.7.0)
The loading of OPSS java security policy provider failed due to exception [message #637045] Fri, 08 May 2015 05:16
vishwanath_tummala
Hi,

I am new to SOA and wanted to work and improve knowledge on it.

I am trying to install SOA framework in Windows 7 32 bit processor. I have used the following versions of DB, RCU, Weblogic and SOA.

DB - Oracle Express Edition(OracleXE112_Win32)

RCU - ofm_rcu_win_11.1.1.5.0_disk1_1of1

Weblogic - wls1036_generic.jar

SOA - ofm_soa_generic_11.1.1.7.0_disk1_1of2 and ofm_soa_generic_11.1.1.7.0_disk1_2of2

I have installed all of them successfully. However, when I tried to start the server after increasing the JVM memory parameters. I am getting the below error.

<May 8, 2015 2:25:03 PM IST> <Notice> <Log Management> <BEA-170019> <The server log file C:\Oracle\Middleware_SOA\user_projects\domains\soa_domain\servers\AdminServer\logs\AdminServer.log i

s opened. All server side log events will be written to this file.>

<May 8, 2015 2:25:08 PM IST> <Error> <Security> <BEA-090892> <The loading of OPSS java security policy provider failed due to exception, see the exception stack trace or the server log file for root cause. If still see no obvious cause, enable the debug flag -Djava.security.debug=jpspolicy to get more information. Error message: weblogic.xml.registry.RegistryEntityResolver.getSchemaFactory()Ljavax/xml/validation/SchemaFactory;>

<May 8, 2015 2:25:08 PM IST> <Critical> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000386> <Server subsystem failed. Reason: weblogic.security.SecurityInitializationException: The loading of OPSS java securitypolicy provider failed due to exception, see the exception stack trace or the server log file for root cause. If still see no obvious cause, enable the debug flag -Djava.security.debug=jpspolicy to get more information. Error message: weblogic.xml.registry.RegistryEntityResolver.getSchemaFactory()Ljavax/xml/validation/SchemaFactory;

weblogic.security.SecurityInitializationException: The loading of OPSS java security policy provider failed due to exception, see the exception stack trace or the server log file for root cause. If still see no obvious cause, enable the debug flag -Djava.security.debug=jpspolicy to get more information. Error message: weblogic.xml.registry.RegistryEntityResolver.getSchemaFact

ory()Ljavax/xml/validation/SchemaFactory;

at weblogic.security.service.CommonSecurityServiceManagerDelegateImpl.loadOPSSPolicy(CommonSecurityServiceManagerDelegateImpl.java:1402)

at weblogic.security.service.CommonSecurityServiceManagerDelegateImpl.initialize(CommonSecurityServiceManagerDelegateImpl.java:1022)

at weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.initialize(SecurityServiceManager.java:873)

at weblogic.security.SecurityService.start(SecurityService.java:141)

at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemRequest.run(SubsystemRequest.java:64)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Caused By: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: weblogic.xml.registry.RegistryEntityResolver.getSchemaFactory()Ljavax/xml/validation/SchemaFactory;

at weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistrySchemaFactory.<init>(RegistrySchemaFactory.java:34)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)

at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

>

<May 8, 2015 2:25:08 PM IST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to FAILED>

<May 8, 2015 2:25:08 PM IST> <Error> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000383> <A critical service failed. The server will shut itself down>

<May 8, 2015 2:25:08 PM IST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to FORCE_SHUTTING_DOWN>

Could you please look into it and let me know why this error is occurring.

Thanks in Advance,

Vishwanath
Previous Topic: Http binding adapter - newline and non-printable chars
Next Topic: What is recommended path flag in oracle EBS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:06:48 CDT 2024