Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How to take trace of a workflow ? (Oracle 11.5.10)
How to take trace of a workflow ? [message #553084] Tue, 01 May 2012 13:58 Go to next message
rak007
We have done some customization of the Oracle sales order line workflow (OM_Order_line.wft). In this workflow we have added a new node which calls an external package to check whether the shipment priority code if the order is FAST or not. I need to take a trace of this workflow and that trace should have the reference of this external package and call to this package.
This trace is needed as a part of the documents to be uploaded to move the object to next iteration.
I am very bad at workflows and have no idea how to take trace in this case.
Can anyone please suggest me what to do ?
Re: How to take trace of a workflow ? [message #554419 is a reply to message #553084] Mon, 14 May 2012 06:40 Go to previous message
shakti_goyal

1) Set the profile value of OM: Debug Level to 5.
2) Go to sales order form , click on Help-Diagnostic-Trace-Trace with Binds and waits . It will give you the location of trace file ( Some time location may be wrong, you may need to search the middle tier for the file).
3) Now perform the action , you want to do .. Like Book the order, Schedule the order etc and when you feel the WF has reached your desired stage, you can redo all the above setup and get the trace file.

Hope it help.

Cheers!
Shakti
Previous Topic: Can I Make Taht In Apps Oracle.....
Next Topic: Query for all open items including billed location, contact and amount outstanding at line level
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:08:29 CDT 2024