Home » Other » Training & Certification » Oracle SQL Performance Tuning and Optimization: It's all about the Cardinalities
Oracle SQL Performance Tuning and Optimization: It's all about the Cardinalities [message #638165] Thu, 04 June 2015 14:48 Go to previous message
matthewmorris68

This is directed specifically at Kevin. Someone asked me on the OTN certification forum for a SQL tuning book to help them prepare for certain aspects of the 1Z0-117 SQL Tuning certification exam. I suggested that he open a thread on OraFAQ and ask you if the bits he wanted more help with for the exam were covered in your book. He did not do this. He saw the reviews on your book and bought it (you're welcome). I told him that while I was confident that your book would give him more insight into SQL tuning, that I was not positive how much of what your book covers corresponds to exam topics.

That said, I really wanted to know what the topic correlations were between your book and the 117 exam, so I was looking forward to your reply. Unfortunately, the 'Look Inside' of your book on Amazon doesn't show the full Table of Contents, so I can't do what I normally would and map out the TOC to the test topics.

Oracle SQL Performance Tuning and Optimization: It's all about the Cardinalities, by Kevin Meade
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1501022695/

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message