Home » Other » Marketplace » World Class Oracle Applications 11i & Oracle Training from SPAMMER
World Class Oracle Applications 11i & Oracle Training from SPAMMER [message #260313] Sat, 18 August 2007 05:32 Go to next message
BootstrapTechnologies
Guys

I want to share one Important Thing with all of you. Recently we hired several Trainees from SPAM Technologies. We went and Inspected the Campus and quality of the Faculties. Believe me guys WORLD CLASS TRAINING AND BEST CLASS PEOPLE. I will recommend SPAM Technologies for any Training need in Oracle or Oracle Applications 11i

SPAM Technologies Offers courses

1. Oracle DBA
2. Oracle Developer (SQL,PL-SQL,Forms & Reports)
3. Oracle Apps DBA (The best in the world. Refer Mr Durga, World's best class Faculty ,Ex Oracel Director and ACcenture Head)
4. Oracle Financials (Sounth Asia's Top. 12 Faculties are there)
5. Oracle Manufactruing
6. Oracle HRMS ( India's Top company with 100% placement record)
7. Oracle CRM
8. Oracle OPM ( Only specliazed Institure in Asia for this )
9. Oracle Techno-Functional
10. Oracle Java Developer
11. Oracle Apps Technical developer
12. Advanced Oracle Apps Financials
13. Oracle advanced APps technical (OA Framework,Discoverer,Workflow and XML publisher)

SPAM Technologies P Ltd
S R Nagar, HYDERABAD

[Updated on: Fri, 24 August 2007 11:03] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: World Class Oracle Applications 11i & Oracle Training from SPAMMER [message #338257 is a reply to message #260313] Mon, 04 August 2008 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sanjoy.dubey
Hi,
can you please let me know the contact number for SPAM Technologies at my email sandubey@cisco.com.
I am interested in Oracle Apps Technical Training.
You can contact me to my cell 9011292459.

Thanks,
Sanjoy
Re: World Class Oracle Applications 11i & Oracle Training from SPAMMER [message #338284 is a reply to message #338257] Mon, 04 August 2008 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
Are you really THAT clueless?
Re: World Class Oracle Applications 11i & Oracle Training from SPAMMER [message #338289 is a reply to message #260313] Mon, 04 August 2008 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sanjoy.dubey
Yes man.
Nowhere I have found their website or contact number.
Pls let me the contact email and number , and also would like to know whether its really good.

Thanks,
Sanjoy
Re: World Class Oracle Applications 11i & Oracle Training from SPAMMER [message #338297 is a reply to message #338289] Mon, 04 August 2008 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
You REALLY think this company is called "SPAM" ?

If you think so, Google for "Spam"
Can't be too many companies named like that, so how many hits would you get..
Re: World Class Oracle Applications 11i & Oracle Training from SPAMMER [message #338302 is a reply to message #260313] Mon, 04 August 2008 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sanjoy.dubey
I dont know buddy ,
If there is any let me know.
Re: World Class Oracle Applications 11i & Oracle Training from SPAMMER [message #338330 is a reply to message #338302] Mon, 04 August 2008 10:52 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Here's how it is: the original message in this topic was considered to be spam:
Quote:
Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it. Most spam is commercial advertising, often for dubious products, get-rich-quick schemes, or quasi-legal services.

Moderator's act was to remove the original parts of the message and substitute "company name" with "spam". At the time, there was no written document regarding OraFAQ Forum's stand against spam (and spammers). If it happened today, message would have been removed, original poster reported to site administrator who would (probably) deny further access to OraFAQ to this person.

I understand that you are interested in Oracle Applications training; I'm far from your part of the world and can not suggest other than - Google for it! If you are, however, still interested in "SPAM Technologies", I believe that the original company name was "Bootstrap Technologies" (as noted in the original message). Google does return certain pages so - take a look. Perhaps you'll find something interesting.

Finally, why wouldn't you visit Oracle University? In there you'd see training courses, locations etc., probably a more reliable source than xxx Technologies.
Previous Topic: Cost Effective Online Oracle Apps Training
Next Topic: Oracle Clinical Training and Placement in Chicago
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:36:19 CDT 2024