Home » Other » Training & Certification » Oracle Applications 11i CRM related functional interview questions
Oracle Applications 11i CRM related functional interview questions [message #110298] Sat, 05 March 2005 02:42 Go to next message
saurabh_shrivastava_in
Can anybody help me to find out the interview questions that are commonly asked. If its on Techno functional side then it'd be great.
thanks in advance
icon1.gif  Re: Oracle Applications 11i CRM related functional interview questions [message #121827 is a reply to message #110298] Wed, 01 June 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prakash_rec

for me also. just now completed my CRM training. i am having one year marketing experience and one and half year of IT experience. currently looking for a job in oracle CRM. so i don't have any single idea about the interview. can anyone help me in the FAQ in interview and list of companies ready to take freshers in Oracle CRM.

Thanks in advance

prakash
Re: Oracle Applications 11i CRM related functional interview questions [message #123349 is a reply to message #121827] Sun, 12 June 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nitesh_agarwal

Can i know where did u complete ur CRM training? i wud like to know the certified centres of the same course in Chennai.
Re: Oracle Applications 11i CRM related functional interview questions [message #137171 is a reply to message #123349] Tue, 13 September 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
msandeep25
Buddy i am also interested in the Interview Questions. Can anybody forward it to me.

Sandeep
Re: Oracle Applications 11i CRM related functional interview questions [message #138782 is a reply to message #137171] Fri, 23 September 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dushyant
hi guys

Iam dushyant kumar Oracle CRM Functional Lead at GE Software Services Hyderabad India.

Recently attended Infosys Interview on Oracle CRM Functional,here are the questions.

1.Give a brief about yourself

2.What are the modules you are exposed to

3.Tell me the typical business flow of service contracts

4.Typical business flow of field service from customer perspective

5.How is service contract is integrated with field service

6.what is the architecture of mobile field service

7.how to send sms messages in crm foundation

8.what are the ERP modules you are exposed to, what AR transaction types

9.What are the components of workflow

10.what are service transaction types

11.major difference between key flexfield, descriptive flexfield

12.what are the components of crm foundation, give the functionality of each component

13. what is the difference between segment and context

14.what is account centric and site centric instances

15.can i create a service contract for a install base item

16.how to select profile options which is not selected at user level

17.what is the difference between drop the table and truncate the table

18.what is the difference between my sql, psql

19.questions about your previous organizations, reasons for leaving

20.what is trading community architecture, what are the various responsibilities associated with this module

21.what are the process flows of sales online,explain in depth

22.what is full life cylcle implementation explain the 11 stages of full life cycle implementation indepth

23.How can you auto generate a service contract when service request is created

24. what are the major differences functionality wise between isupport and support modules.

25.explain the typical business flow of depot repair module

26.What is Conference Room Pilot.

27. What is Istore module explain the functionality in detail.

28.How many instances can be created in lli, what is the standard number of instances available as default.

Re: Oracle Applications 11i CRM related functional interview questions [message #142591 is a reply to message #138782] Sun, 16 October 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amish
Hi Dushyant,

I guess you can help me out. I am desperately seeking for an opportunity to become a functional consultant in CRM. My background is I am having 8 years of experience in after-sales in automobile companies in India.
a) What is the training/certification that I need to take for it
a) What are the chances / future prospects for a person with my kind of profile.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & regards,
Amish
Interview Questions for Techincal and Functional Interviews [message #146097 is a reply to message #110298] Tue, 08 November 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smithapannala
Hi

I am preparing for interviews for Oracle Crm .can someone help me with the interview questions and if possible Answers.

thxs in advance

Sp

icon5.gif  Re: Oracle Applications 11i CRM related functional interview questions [message #147187 is a reply to message #138782] Wed, 16 November 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oracle4u
Hi dushyant ,

I just read the questions you posted earlier , I was actually looking for the list as well . To give u the brief on my profile , i have been in IT ,mostly on J2EE and Oracle8i-9- version from last 7 yrs . The kind of project i am on involved SA ,IB , Trading community and other Concurrent manager stuff . Althogh i am not directly developing any customization ,therefore not using core Service Contract API's or stuff ,but my application referes to bunch of tables in Service Contracts and trading community area.

Lately i have been thinking of moving to Oracle Apps completely , more towards the kind of role you are already into .

I was wondering if you had any suggestions(or how did u) so as to how i should transit from my current profile to Functional role in oracle apps.

Do i necessarily have to working on CRM modules apis to know it better or is there is more direct approach to know it better??

Also ,if you could hv some of the ans from ur list .. general one ..that would be greats

thanks in advance
Om
Re: Oracle Applications 11i CRM related functional interview questions [message #186115 is a reply to message #138782] Sun, 06 August 2006 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gmnati

Dear Dushyanth,
I have recently completed my training on oracle CRM module. Now i am preparing for interview. can u suggest any websites where any FAQ's are available and any study material on oracle CRM.

Regards
Nataraja GM
icon7.gif  Re: Oracle Applications 11i CRM related functional interview questions [message #186124 is a reply to message #138782] Sun, 06 August 2006 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sugandha_talwar
hi can u pls teme bot good institutes in delhi which provide coaching for ORACLE 11i FUNCTIONAL.....PLS!

M currently working with ESS IN DELHI as a ERP engineer using ORACLE,can u assist me for same!

wiil be waiting for ur reply soon

thanks
Re: Oracle Applications 11i CRM related functional interview questions [message #186150 is a reply to message #186115] Sun, 06 August 2006 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kamal13200
Hi Frds,

I Have technical Backround(MCA) + 2 yrs Exp. in ERP sales & want to be functional consultant in Oracle Apps.

please let me know:

1 For which module I need to go for?

(CRM/SCM/Financial)

2.Demand of Oracle apps CRM module & SCM module in market?

3.Is it necessary to do coding to be functional Consultant?

Thanks

Kamal
Re: Oracle Applications 11i CRM related functional interview questions [message #187471 is a reply to message #186115] Mon, 14 August 2006 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dushyant
Hi Natraj

Instead of depending on FAQ's I would advise u work on the product more, so that u are aware of the functionality thoroughly
and also read the relevant documentation which is available for respective modules.

You can handle any time any interview by any body.

All The Best
Re: Oracle Applications 11i CRM related functional interview questions [message #187475 is a reply to message #186124] Mon, 14 August 2006 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dushyant
Hi Sugandha

You learn oracle from oracle, which is good, but costly, u can approach ur company authorities for reimbursing the course fees.

you said that ur working on oracle as erp engineer, that doesnt qualify u as oracle 11i functional, because to be functional u need domain experience . Say for eg. oracle financial functional guy usually comes from accounting background , his certs are also from accounting namely, CA, ICWA, MBA(Finance). Its a different issue, that in ERP space people with different domain experiences and different qualifications are entering, you can definetely become anything at anytime.

I personaly dont know much abt delhi institutes , but i guess there should be some institutes which are cost effective and course time frames are also fast track. Try to get info from times of india, usually this newspaper gives lot of local ads.My own students came from Noida, Gurgaon to learn Apps sometime back last year, feedback is that they started some training institutes in that region.

Just do some R&D , you will surely get some info

All The Best
Re: Oracle Applications 11i CRM related functional interview questions [message #187536 is a reply to message #187475] Mon, 14 August 2006 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sugandha_talwar
hi dushyant,i have js got a call from oracle india
bot the oracle 11i functonal training starting in dec nw,they have asked me to take up CRM TRAINING --Which is for 20 days in hyderabad......its bot 1 lakh pls!

wat i wana no from u is that is it really worthwhile to go for this,moreover wat r the placement opportunities aftr this,they told me that they wud be "ASSISTING" US 4 THE PLACEMENT AND 1 can expect bot 40% hike in the existing sal!

pls guide me on this.....really confused!shud i go in 4 this?

thanks
Re: Oracle Applications 11i CRM related functional interview questions [message #187701 is a reply to message #187536] Tue, 15 August 2006 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dushyant
Hi Sugandha

As i mentioned earlier, join oracle courses provided the course fees are sponsored by ur company, i dont want u to blow money from ur pocket.

Usually companies send their employees to oracle university to get trained in oracle courses. Approach ur management about ur career shift plans and iam sure, since Apps Functional Courses are very hot and in demand, u will surely get a positive response. If ur company is not willing, then u should get into a company which has oracle apps practice, then u can shift ur career there by asking ur management to put u in apps projects, and that to functional.

No Pains No Gains
Re: Oracle Applications 11i CRM related functional interview questions [message #189784 is a reply to message #187701] Sun, 27 August 2006 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
atul_iiit
Check Oracle Apps 11i Technical Interview Questions at
http://teachmeoracle.com/interview.html

Atul
http://becomeappsdba.blogspot.com
Re: Oracle Applications 11i CRM related functional interview questions [message #255086 is a reply to message #110298] Mon, 30 July 2007 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
uday.mannam
das

[Updated on: Mon, 30 July 2007 10:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle Applications 11i CRM related functional interview questions [message #255096 is a reply to message #110298] Mon, 30 July 2007 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
uk1256
Hi,

Iam Kumar. I've a 7months IT experience in Testing of CRM Applications. I have an interview this weekend.

Can anybody tell - what sort of questions can a 7months EXP guy will get when he is applying for CRM Functional.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kumar
oracle crm help [message #317517 is a reply to message #110298] Thu, 01 May 2008 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sushraju
Hi

I am a student and learning oracle CRM by myself through user guides and other documents( Service contracts and Install base).i am sincerely seeking professional help for the practical touch to handle it in real time.
I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you.
sushraju.
Re: oracle crm help [message #467055 is a reply to message #317517] Thu, 22 July 2010 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jerryvn01
sushraju wrote on Thu, 01 May 2008 15:11
Hi

I am a student and learning oracle CRM by myself through user guides and other documents( Service contracts and Install base).i am sincerely seeking professional help for the practical touch to handle it in real time.
I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you.
sushraju.

Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards
Re: oracle crm help [message #527589 is a reply to message #467055] Wed, 19 October 2011 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
johnterry807
Hi

I found that a member asked same question in this forum some months ago.

Pls use search box to find this questions with comments
Re: oracle crm help [message #527605 is a reply to message #527589] Wed, 19 October 2011 04:54 Go to previous message
cookiemonster
Why do you keep replying to posts that are over a year old?
Previous Topic: best institute in Lahore for oca certification /
Next Topic: Oracle BI certification exam
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:27:47 CDT 2024