Home » Other » Marketplace » Looking to hire Oracle Apps Functional Consultant (Financial)
Looking to hire Oracle Apps Functional Consultant (Financial) [message #348799] Wed, 17 September 2008 23:58
simple@resourceangle.in

We are a leading executive search firm operating in banking & financial services domain in India & Middle east.

We are lookig to hire Manager, Finance Systems ( # 3 vacancies) for one of the largest Bank in Dubai.

You will be assisting in implementation of Core Business systems in Group subsidiaries, Group Finance System, includes GL, ERP and interface to Core Banking system and other transaction processing systems (TPS), will be responsible for post production BAU support, TP-to-GL reconciliation.

The skill sets required

•Strong background and understanding on financial and mgmnt accounting principles & concepts, IAS, financial Risk mgmnt/controls, reconciliations, compliance etc.

•Preferably CA / CFA with 4-8 years exp in Finance and Accounting functions with bank or with IT organization in banking domain.

•Should have experience on implementation in Oracle application.

Please let me know if you would be interested. Also feel free to contact for any further clarifications.

You may contact me at:

Simple Ahuja (Ms)
Sr. Consultant
Resource Angle
New Delhi, India
9971002315 / 011 6609 2685
simple@resourceangle.in
Previous Topic: Lead Oracle PL/SQL Developer needed for a long term project
Next Topic: Caree Advise for PL SQL guy -- Help me please
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:17:45 CDT 2024