Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Javascript drag and drop with Oracle (Oracle 10g, Windows XP)
Javascript drag and drop with Oracle [message #338479] Tue, 05 August 2008 04:00 Go to next message
dugjason
Hi,

I have written an image gallery in PL/SQL and Javascript, and want to be able to drag an image from this gallery, and drop a reference to this image (an image_id) into a textbox.

I'm not sure if I'd have to change the way I display images at the moment, as I am currently displaying them as thumbnail, which generate a popup when clicked.

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Re: Javascript drag and drop with Oracle [message #338519 is a reply to message #338479] Tue, 05 August 2008 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
And what is the relation with Oracle?

Regards
Michel
Re: Javascript drag and drop with Oracle [message #338533 is a reply to message #338479] Tue, 05 August 2008 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dugjason
I am using a combination of the Javascript and PL/SQL to pull data about the images from an Oracle table. Most of the code I am writing is in PL/SQL, but I need some Javascript for the visual effects, such as popup windows and thumbnails.
Re: Javascript drag and drop with Oracle [message #338786 is a reply to message #338533] Tue, 05 August 2008 23:18 Go to previous message
Frank
First of all: javascript has nothing to do with Oracle.
Second: dragging the image is NOT clicking. This means that either you do not get a popup, or your popup is triggered by a mouse-down. Since only you have the code for your page, we cannot really help you with this, since we'd be forced to guess.
Previous Topic: XML Files Generation
Next Topic: Problem with CSS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:23:33 CDT 2024