1) SELECT t.param_value company_name from cnfgtr_parameter_table t where t.param_code like 'COMPANY_NAME' 1 record displayed 2) select t.num_claim_year clm_year, t.num_claim_no, t.num_update_no, t.num_policy_no, t.num_class_code, g.TXT_POLICY_NO_CHAR, g.dat_policy_eff_fromdate effect_date, g.dat_policy_eff_todate expiry_date, trunc(t.dat_update_date) updt_date, t.num_issue_office_code office_code, t.num_cause_of_loss nol, a.num_payment_serial sl_no, t.dat_loss_date loss_date, t.dat_intimation_date intimation_date, g.num_total_si , t.txt_insured_name insured_name, g.txt_business_type b_type , g.num_product_code policy_type, t.num_net_loss cur_loss_estimate, t.num_expense_provision cur_expense_estimate, (t.num_net_loss +t.num_expense_provision) os_amt, a.dat_trans_date os_start_date, t1.risk_detail_serial, t.num_department_code, t.num_reference_no,t.dat_reference_date from claim_info t, gen_prop_information_tab g ,acc_claim_released_payments a,claim_info_details t1 where t.num_reference_no = g.num_reference_number and t.dat_reference_date = g.dat_reference_date and a.num_claim_no = t.num_claim_no and a.num_update_no = t.num_update_no and t.num_claim_no = t1.num_claim_no and t.num_update_no = t1.num_update_no and a.txt_expense_type_cd = 310301 and a.txt_status in (upper('approved')) and t.txt_claim_status not in ('I','X') --- not intemated or canceled only approved & paid and t.num_issue_office_code = 19 and t.num_department_code = 23 and t.num_product_code = 2311 and t.num_product_code = g.num_product_code and trunc(t.dat_intimation_date) <= last_day(to_date('01/'||to_char(04)||'/'||to_char(2008),'dd/mm/yyyy')) and t.num_update_no=(select max(num_update_no) from claim_info c where t.num_claim_no=c.num_claim_no and num_claim_no > 0) 4 Records Displayed 3) select t.num_reference_number, t.dat_reference_date, t.share_pct, t.co_insurance_type, t.co_insurance_type|| ' Co-Insurance' Txt, decode(t.leadernonleader, 'L', 'Leader', 'Non-Leader') leadernonleader, t.corporate_customer_id comp_id, NVL(t1.companyname, 'Unknown Company Name') comp_name from co_insurance_details_tab t , allcompanymaster t1 where t.corporate_customer_id = t1.corporatecustomerid(+) order by t.num_reference_number, t.dat_reference_date ,t.co_insurance_type,leadernonleader 16280 Records Displayed 4) select nvl(s.txt_vendor_cd,'Null') insp_code,s.num_claim_no clm_no from claim_survey_details s 498 Records Displayed 5) select t.num_polciy_no, t.txt_deal_id,t1.num_prim_mo_employee_no, nvl(trim(t2.txt_employee_name),'Null') dev_off_name, t2.txt_hr_ref_no from gen_prop_information_tab t , gen_deal_details t1, genmst_employee t2 where t.txt_deal_id = t1.txt_deal_id and to_char(t1.num_prim_mo_employee_no) = t2.txt_hr_ref_no 335 Records Displayed -------------------------- New: ----- I converted five query to a single query that query is given below: ------------------------------------------------------------------ select t.num_claim_year clm_year, t.num_claim_no, t.num_update_no, t.num_policy_no, t.num_class_code, g.TXT_POLICY_NO_CHAR, g.dat_policy_eff_fromdate effect_date, g.dat_policy_eff_todate expiry_date, trunc(t.dat_update_date) updt_date, t.num_issue_office_code office_code, t.num_cause_of_loss nol, a.num_payment_serial sl_no, t.dat_loss_date loss_date, t.dat_intimation_date intimation_date, g.num_total_si, t.txt_insured_name insured_name, g.txt_business_type b_type , g.num_product_code policy_type, t.num_net_loss cur_loss_estimate, t.num_expense_provision cur_expense_estimate, (t.num_net_loss +t.num_expense_provision) os_amt, a.dat_trans_date os_start_date, t1.risk_detail_serial, t.num_department_code, t.num_reference_no,t.dat_reference_date, z.param_value company_name, nvl(p.txt_vendor_cd,'Null') insp_code, p.num_claim_no clm_no, u.num_polciy_no, u.txt_deal_id,v.num_prim_mo_employee_no, nvl(trim(w.txt_employee_name),'Null') dev_off_name, w.txt_hr_ref_no, i.num_reference_number, i.dat_reference_date, i.share_pct, i.co_insurance_type, i.co_insurance_type|| ' Co-Insurance' Txt, decode(i.leadernonleader, 'L', 'Leader', 'Non-Leader') leadernonleader, i.corporate_customer_id comp_id, NVL(i1.companyname, 'Unknown Company Name') comp_name from claim_info t, gen_prop_information_tab g,acc_claim_released_payments a,claim_info_details t1,cnfgtr_parameter_table z, claim_survey_details p,gen_prop_information_tab u, gen_deal_details v,genmst_employee w,co_insurance_details_tab i,allcompanymaster i1 where z.param_code like 'COMPANY_NAME' and u.txt_deal_id = v.txt_deal_id and to_char(v.num_prim_mo_employee_no) = w.txt_hr_ref_no and i.corporate_customer_id = i1.corporatecustomerid(+) and t.num_reference_no = g.num_reference_number and t.dat_reference_date = g.dat_reference_date and a.num_claim_no = t.num_claim_no and a.num_update_no = t.num_update_no and t.num_claim_no = t1.num_claim_no and t.num_update_no = t1.num_update_no and a.txt_expense_type_cd = 310301 and a.txt_status in (upper('approved')) and t.txt_claim_status not in ('I','X') --- not intemated or canceled only approved & paid and t.num_issue_office_code = 19 --:p_oo_code and t.num_department_code = 23 --:p_dept_code and t.num_product_code = 2311 --:p_product_code and t.num_product_code = g.num_product_code and trunc(t.dat_intimation_date) <= last_day(to_date('01/'||04||'/'||to_char(2008),'dd/mm/yyyy')) and t.num_update_no=(select max(num_update_no) from claim_info c where t.num_claim_no=c.num_claim_no and num_claim_no > 0) --order by i.num_reference_number, i.dat_reference_date ,i.co_insurance_type,leadernonleader 65536 Records Displayed