Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
54 Search Results Found
1 Forum: SQL & PL/SQL «» Posted on: Mon, 04 February 2019 08:09 «» By: srinivas.k2005
Re: Account number selection from 10 parallel session
…Cookiemaster. I modified to a function to replicate the multi-thread scenario, what i observed was when i trigger 100 sessions i get only 67 session numbers and could not trace the 33 sessions when i have an update in the function and get 100 sessions …
2 Forum: Forms «» Posted on: Sat, 29 September 2018 02:09 «» By: Ranjan123
Re: FRM-40039- can not attch library while opening the fmb
…Cookiemaster Thanks a lot for your quick response! I did the steps as suggested in your reply. ( Please find the screen shots ) Fmb_pll_reg.png shows the Fmb and the Pll file attched in Forms Builder Object Navigator Folder_reg.png shows Folder …
3 Forum: Forms «» Posted on: Sat, 29 September 2018 02:07 «» By: Ranjan123
Re: FRM-40039- can not attch library while opening the fmb
…Cookiemaster Thanks a lot for your quick response! I did the steps as suggested in your reply. ( Please find the screen shots ) Fmb_pll_reg.png shows the Fmb and the Pll file attched in Forms Builder Object Navigator Folder_reg.png shows Folder …
4 Forum: SQL & PL/SQL «» Posted on: Mon, 06 March 2017 08:55 «» By: srinivas.k2005
Re: Analytical query
Thanks a lot CookieMaster
5 Forum: SQL & PL/SQL «» Posted on: Wed, 15 February 2017 09:17 «» By: amit.sonar
Re: Problem while using AUTHID CURRENT_USER
Thank you cookiemaster for your reply. You mean to say types will be always referred from definers schema of the child procedure. Am I right?
6 Forum: SQL & PL/SQL «» Posted on: Thu, 17 September 2015 06:08 «» By: saurabh.sha
Re: Query running fine in TOAD and SQL developer but very slow in Server ( oracle DB) [merged 2]
…Cookiemaster for your inputs, this query was running fine up untill 3 weeks ago in the Production DB, it is only now showing performance degradation, one more point to update is that during this period we have done quite some data purging from the tables …
7 Forum: Client Tools «» Posted on: Wed, 16 September 2015 04:53 «» By: amit.sonar
Re: Exporting CLOB data in a file and importing using SQL Loader
Hi Cookiemaster, Sometimes to take datapump of online data require so many approvals and it is time consuming. To save the time, I am finding the other way to do the same. Thanks & Regards, Amit Sonar
8 Forum: Forms «» Posted on: Sun, 23 November 2014 22:51 «» By: mist598
Re: dependent LOV in oracle forms
…to order_name and i tried with cookiemaster approach, it is fine. I am taking 2 columns order_no,order_name and set the return item for both individually, but when i close to the Main Window of the canvas , Showing the LOV of order_name and at the …
9 Forum: Community Hangout «» Posted on: Fri, 22 August 2014 09:05 «» By: Lalit Kumar B
Re: Thanks for the laughs
Some recent posters have a nickname for CM, it's now Cookiemaster Afraid to spell monster...
10 Forum: Server Administration «» Posted on: Fri, 22 August 2014 07:58 «» By: mc1825263
Re: Blocking sessions
Hi Roachcoach/Cookiemaster , Based on your suggestion i prepared a script, but even after killing all those blocking sessions i could see 100 sessions exist in the database. I have attached the blocking sessions for your reference. Regds, mc
11 Forum: SQL & PL/SQL «» Posted on: Wed, 20 August 2014 06:52 «» By: Srijesh
Re: Table dependency for Audit tables
…it ?? then leave this thread and look for some other threads which is suitable and equal to your experience level. I thank Cookiemaster and Lalit for helping me on this thread .Though it was a beginner level question they atleast bother to answer me…
12 Forum: SQL & PL/SQL «» Posted on: Wed, 20 August 2014 05:38 «» By: Srijesh
Hi Cookiemaster, This table is created by developer and not oracle auditing table. Michel, There is nothing impossible for a person and this should not have come out from your mouth.
13 Forum: SQL & PL/SQL «» Posted on: Wed, 20 August 2014 04:46 «» By: Srijesh
…Cookiemaster /Lalit for your answer. What package is that and how do i use it ? The requirement is user has one table "AUDIT" and wanted to ensure that if they are deleting rows from that AUDIT table , will it have any impact to some …
14 Forum: Forms «» Posted on: Mon, 21 July 2014 14:28 «» By: Asfakul
Re: insert a record into database upon pressing a Button
Thanks cookiemaster. I have one more query . In the Master Detail form i want to insert record in master and detail table at the same time. how can i do that?
15 Forum: Performance Tuning «» Posted on: Mon, 21 July 2014 05:43 «» By: nishantranjan00787
Re: How to remove left join and ON JOIN from query and use better things in place of that
cookiemaster i have just removed that JOIN..ON condition and make it a simple join query
16 Forum: Performance Tuning «» Posted on: Mon, 21 July 2014 04:19 «» By: nishantranjan00787
Re: How to remove left join and ON JOIN from query and use better things in place of that
Cookiemaster if that not be the issue then is that Left Join and right join is the issue?
17 Forum: Server Utilities «» Posted on: Tue, 01 July 2014 01:27 «» By: suhasdba
Re: Import a single tablespace from a full export dump file
Cookiemaster, Yes,there is a Tablespace parameter available in original import as well . Thanks
18 Forum: Server Utilities «» Posted on: Wed, 28 May 2014 08:31 «» By: Mohan10g
Re: ORA-01653: unable to extend table SYS.AUD$ by 1024 in tablespace SYSTEM
…you answer to below question ? What will happen to existing table data if i rerun the schema import again ? I have started the import and so far the table import is going on without any errors but im worried if there could be conflict to data by …
19 Forum: Server Utilities «» Posted on: Wed, 28 May 2014 07:40 «» By: Mohan10g
Re: ORA-01653: unable to extend table SYS.AUD$ by 1024 in tablespace SYSTEM
…for your explanation. 1.If i import a schema using sys user or any other user, will it happen same ? 2..What will happen to existing table data if i rerun the schema import again ? I have started the import and so far the table import is going on …
20 Forum: Security «» Posted on: Mon, 19 May 2014 11:25 «» By: suhasdba
Re: User taking more time to reset password
Cookiemaster, server access is expired.I have requested server team to reset it.Once it is done i will verify it and update you. sorry for the inconvenience caused. With Regards, Suhas
21 Forum: General «» Posted on: Wed, 26 March 2014 10:49 «» By: anncao
Re: import failed when processing synonyms
…you cookiemaster, you explained very clearly, now I understand those two other synonyms were created by other create or replace synonym commands, I need to figure out the mystery where they did it. As far as I know now we only have the script that creates…
22 Forum: SQL & PL/SQL «» Posted on: Tue, 11 February 2014 08:29 «» By: preethia
Re: trigger when insert into select
yes I got it.. thank u cookiemaster.
23 Forum: Performance Tuning «» Posted on: Thu, 19 December 2013 09:17 «» By: nishant87
Re: Query taking more time
Cookiemaster: you mean to say that we need to remove the OR condition.As i don't see that if we remove OR then something else fit there
24 Forum: Forms «» Posted on: Thu, 12 December 2013 13:02 «» By: dark_prince
Re: How to check whether the folder exist in computer using oracle form 6i
Hi cookiemaster can you give me example of it...
25 Forum: Forms «» Posted on: Tue, 26 November 2013 23:10 «» By: lock_heart
Re: How to create backup and restore
Thanks cookiemaster i'll read document related to RMAN if some doubt occur then i know where to come
26 Forum: Server Administration «» Posted on: Fri, 15 November 2013 03:45 «» By: Jack14
Re: Database connectivity check
Cookiemaster, Can you explain me how are you saying that client is trying to connect to the wrong host ? Thanks John..
27 Forum: SQL & PL/SQL «» Posted on: Fri, 15 November 2013 03:39 «» By: Jack14
Re: ORA-00988: missing or invalid password(s)
Thanks Littlemaster for your explanation. Cookiemaster Can you tell me how to do that in 11g?
28 Forum: Server Administration «» Posted on: Wed, 06 November 2013 02:50 «» By: Jack14
Re: Database migration
Cookiemaster Yes,you are correct.There is no meaning in locking all user accounts when database is no longer in use.Just had a doubts on this and wanted to clarify on this. Thanks everyone who answered my question.
29 Forum: Security «» Posted on: Wed, 27 March 2013 18:53 «» By: Jack14
Re: Alter profile
Thank you Cookiemaster for the hints.
30 Forum: SQL & PL/SQL «» Posted on: Tue, 19 February 2013 17:53 «» By: vikram1780
Re: Bulk Collect & For all in PL/SQL
Thanks Cookiemaster for your reply. So its better to place this statement at the end of the block right.
31 Forum: Forms «» Posted on: Mon, 28 May 2012 04:36 «» By: swapnil_naik
Re: Passing info. thru forms
…Cookiemaster & littlefoot, 1) I have another question related to this, if suppose i called form2 by using form1. And suppose form2 have any error , doesn it affect to form1 also. 2) and if form2 affected any error then how can i save form1 data…
32 Forum: Server Administration «» Posted on: Fri, 11 May 2012 07:02 «» By: Jack14
Re: Cause of invalid objects
Cookiemaster, Thank you for the answers. How to know that i am using globals and can you brief what it is ? Thank you
33 Forum: Client Tools «» Posted on: Mon, 30 January 2012 06:17 «» By: arup_kc
Re: Suppress Orcale script message dynamically
…Cookiemaster, Thanks for your answer. See if you got any errors. If not it created sucessfully. Querying the data dictionary is a waste of time. If there is any error in the view creation code, then I am getting error.Otherwise how could I know that …
34 Forum: Server Administration «» Posted on: Fri, 23 September 2011 03:12 «» By: pradies
Re: Mview is not refreshing
…Michal/CookieMaster, where I ran this query now then it is showing the below output. 1* select mview_name,last_refresh_date from dba_mviews SQL> / MVIEW_NAME LAST_REFRESH_DATE…
35 Forum: SQL & PL/SQL «» Posted on: Fri, 16 September 2011 09:21 «» By: OraFerro
Re: Deleting duplicate records based on repetition of certain fields
…Michel, Bill B, and cookiemaster, I am sorry guys for not letting this go before i understand it inside out. I understand that the delete that Michel sent works and I've tired it... what I still dont understand is how so please be more patient with …
36 Forum: Server Administration «» Posted on: Wed, 14 September 2011 10:17 «» By: pradies
Re: Mview is not refreshing
Hi Michal/cookiemaster, Please tell if there is any wrong. what else I should check. and where I can get the error for refreshment. Rest i will revert back if there is any issue in mview refreshment.
37 Forum: SQL & PL/SQL «» Posted on: Mon, 08 August 2011 04:22 «» By: Smith14
Re: Create synonym of remote
Cookiemaster I just double check in dba_objects and found for table the synonym was created is missing and only synonym exist. I think this could be the reason for looping error.
38 Forum: Linux «» Posted on: Thu, 21 July 2011 08:43 «» By: msol25
Re: Calling .ksh from Oracle 8i pl/sql bolck
Thanks Cookiemaster, Problem reolved.
39 Forum: SQL & PL/SQL «» Posted on: Tue, 05 July 2011 09:58 «» By: msol25
Re: Calling .ksh from Oracle 8i pl/sql bolck
…Declare x Varchar2(2000); Begin x := OSCommand_Run('/home/pirm/phnx/tmp.sh'); DBMS_OUTPUT.Put_Line(x); End; xyz.csv not created at location /home/pirm/phnx Please Michel and cookiemaster help me.. Very Urgent…
40 Forum: SQL & PL/SQL «» Posted on: Thu, 12 May 2011 04:54 «» By: Database admin
Re: Drop queue
Thank you Sriram,cookiemaster and Michel for explaining the use of dbms_aqadm package.
Pages (2): [1  2    »]

Current Time: Mon Jan 27 19:27:15 CST 2020