Here's the book you need to prepare for Exam 1Z0-007: Introduction to Oracle9i:
* In-depth coverage of official exam objectives
* Practical information on using SQL in a real-world Oracle9i environment
* Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
* Writing basic SQL SELECT statements
* Restricting and sorting data
* Displaying data from multiple tables
* Aggregating data using group functions
* Producing readable output with iSQL*Plus
Here's the book you need to prepare for the Oracle Database 10g Administration I exam, 1Z0-042. This Study Guide was developed to meet the exacting requirements of today's Oracle certification candidates.
Here's the comprehensive and affordable self-study solution you need to prepare for the Oracle Database 10g Administration I and Administration II exams.
These Study Guides were developed to meet the exacting requirements of today's Oracle certification candidates. In addition to the consistent and accessible instructional approach that has earned Sybex the reputation as the preferred publisher for IT certification exam candidates worldwide, each book provides:
* Clear and concise information on database administration with Oracle 10g
Four for the price of one! Oracle Database 10g OCP Certification All-in-One Exam Guide is the only book that offers thorough exam prep and a great on-the-job reference for both the latest OCA and OCP exams.
Also includes the Boson's Oracle self-assessment engine to get experience taking the test in the environment it will be given