This week, orphaned table rows and how to avoid them.
Its a bit more subtle than rows breaking across a page border and the solution is a doozy!
Im using another video to demonstrate because
- I don't have to type and grab screen shots, even thou I have one above
- Its faster and more easily understood, even in my umming and erring English.
- I'm hip and happening and video help is the future kids!
- You get to hear my Southern (England) drawl; a great sleep aid for insomniacs!
Here it is. You might want to 'fullscreen' it. Enjoy!
I have taken to recording screen grabs to help some folks out on 'how do I' scenarios. Sometimes a 3 minute video saves a couple of thousand words and several screen shots.
So, per chance you need to know:
1. How to add a page border to your output and/or
2. How to add an under line that runs across the page
Watch this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UcXHeSF0BM
If you need the template, sample data and output, get them here.
I'm taking requests if you have them.