Linda Fishman Hoyle
A Guest Post by Director Christine Skalkotos, Product Strategy Programs, Oracle Service Cloud (pictured left)
OpenWorld promises to be an amazing experience for our Oracle Service Cloud customers this year.
It’s all happening in Moscone West! We are centralizing all Oracle Service Cloud conference sessions and the demonstration zone on the third floor of Moscone West. Come see us at Service @ CX Central where we will headquarter all things CX Service.
Registered participants will be able to attend our sessions and then experience live demonstrations on the same topic co-located on the same floor. This will help participants easily connect with Oracle product experts, implementation partners, and customers with similar interests and challenges.
">Kick-Off General Session
David Vap, Group Vice President of Product Development, will present “Modern Customer Service and the Oracle Service Cloud Vision” [TGS8854] at 10:15 a.m., Moscone West, Room 3001. Wipro, sponsoring partner, will join David on stage.
Oracle Service Cloud will host more than 20 conference sessions this year, which includes panels and demonstrations. The Focus On Document is a expansive listing of all Oracle Service Cloud sessions. Here is a sample of topics:
- “Become a Modern Customer Service Organization,” Tuesday, 5:30 p.m., Room 3000 [CON10321]
- “Oracle Service Cloud LiveLOOK Co-Browse,” Tuesday, 5:30 p.m. Room 3001A (CON9823]
- “Connecting the Call Center to the Field,” Tuesday, 5:30 p.m. and Thursday, 11:30 a.m. room 3001A [CON8926]
- “Don’t Sit on the Sidelines,” Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. Room 2008 [GEN7776]
- “Modern Customer Service Advisory Panel,” Wednesday, 10:15 a.m. Room 3001 [CON8916]
- “Putting Knowledge at the Heart of Customer Service,” Wednesday, 3:15 p.m., Room 3001, [CON8915]
- Customer presentations from Ameriprise, Beachbody, Comcast, eBay, Ingersoll Rand, Integraph, LinkedIn, ResortCom, and more
A Different Theme Every Day
Each day the CX Central zone will have a different theme:
- Monday―Industry solutions
- Tuesday―Roles, thought leadership, and innovation, which includes the Oracle Service Cloud vision, solution overview, and roadmap
- Wednesday and Thursday―A multitude of different best practices, customer success stories, and solution specific overview sessions with demonstrations supported by our product managers and sales consulting experts
- Tuesday―the CX Central Fest @ OpenWorld, featuring the electronic pop group--Capital Cities
- Wednesday―Aerosmith, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis at Treasure Island
Oracle OpenWorld exceeds expectation year over year! We expect no difference this year, especially for our Oracle Service Cloud customers. It's all happening at OpenWorld 2014, September 28 - October 2, 2014 in San Francisco.
A Guest Post by Director Katrina Gosek, Product Strategy, Oracle Commerce (pictured left)
There are a lot of great reasons for new Oracle Commerce customers and legacy ATG / Endeca customers to attend OpenWorld later this month. Oracle Commerce has scheduled more than 25 sessions presented by leading customers and implementation partners, as well as product management and consulting services.
Commerce @ CX Central—Moscone West, Floor 2
We know how important it is for attendees to connect with Oracle product experts, implementation partners, and customers with similar interests and challenges. Therefore, all Oracle Commerce sessions will be consolidated on the second floor of Moscone West. Commerce @ CX Central will be the headquarters of all things Commerce at OpenWorld.
Commerce Kick-Off and General Session
- “Commerce at Oracle: Commerce + CPQ Cloud Vision and Strategy,” Tuesday at 10:15 a.m. and 12 noon, Moscone West, Room 3003 [TGS8714]
- “The Future of Oracle Commerce: Roadmap and Release Update,” Tuesday at 4:15 p.m. and 5:30 p.m., Moscone West, Room 3003 [CON7518]
Session Themes—Something for Everyone
- Best practices for leveraging Oracle Commerce Experience Manager
- Migration and upgrade planning
- Mobile transformation
- Oracle Commerce within the Oracle Stack
- B2B e-commerce
- Customer segmentation and personalization strategies
- Commerce innovation—B2C and B2B
Meet the Experts
This is your opportunity to ask questions, learn new tricks, and get insights directly from the experts who develop, build, and deploy Oracle Commerce products—Thursday, 10:15 a.m., Moscone West, Room 3012 [MTE9138]
Navigating the Sessions
Below are a few online resources that will help you plan your time at OpenWorld.
- Marquee sessions with customers: American Greetings, Walgreens, Verizon, Office Depot, Agilent, Kuoni Travel, Ricoh and many more! [PDF]
- Commerce sessions for the B2B Executive
- Commerce sessions for the B2C Executive
- Commerce sessions for the Marketing Executive
- Commerce sessions for the Architect / Developer
Finally, we hope you plan to have some fun while you’re at OpenWorld. Below are some exciting events that will help you network, relax, and enjoy a bit of the great city of San Francisco.
- Monday―a Customer Connect member reception
- Tuesday―the CX Central Fest @ OpenWorld, featuring the electronic pop group–Capital Cities
- Wednesday—Customer Appreciation Event on Treasure Island featuring Aerosmith
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco September 28 – October 2, 2014!
Director, Product Strategy