The December 2015 My Oracle Support Release added Customer User Administrator (CUA) functionality to the Oracle Cloud Support portal. The change makes it much easier for customers using the Cloud Portal (including many Oracle MICROS and Oracle Hospitality customers) to manage user access and Support Identifier (SI) tasks.
If you are a CUA, you will be notified of current administrative tasks in the notification area in the top area of the Cloud Portal page. You can also click your name, then the Administration sub-link, and you'll be taken to the CUA information view in the Cloud Portal.Video Training
Review the video found in "Cloud Support Portal - How to Use the CUA Functionality" (Document 2072499.1).Click here to view the video
You can also review existing trainings on how to perform common CUA tasks by visiting "Customer User Administrator (CUA) Roles and Responsibilities" (Document 1544004.2).
The Cloud Portal allows you to verify user approval actions and review Support Identifier notices. However, Cloud Portal does not fully support managing Support Identifier assignments and renewals. To perform these actions you will need to continue using the standard My Oracle Support portal for the time being. Review the video training linked above for more details.
Oracle Support sponsors a variety of activities (like our popular Advisor Webcasts) to help customers work more effectively with their Oracle products. Follow our Event Calendar to to stay up to date on upcoming Webcasts and events.
The web app allows you to filter activities by product line, making it easier to see the most relevant items. As new events are added to the schedule, the calendar updates automatically to include sessions, dates, and times. For consistency displayed times will automatically adjust based on your time zone.
The calendar is built using the standard iCalendar format, so you can automatically integrate the calendar data directly in Outlook and Thunderbird. Follow the instructions below to set up your integration and take advantage.Click the image to visit the app Calendar Integration
- Go to the calendar link here.
- Follow the instructions on the page to add the calendar to your email/calendar client.
We've written a brief document detailing some of the features for the calendar. Visit Document 125716.1 to find out more.
The Support Stars Bar at Oracle OpenWorld - Live Help, Demos, and More From Some of Oracle's Best and Brightest
Come to the Oracle Support Stars Bar at Oracle OpenWorld and get the answers you need from Oracle Support experts—across all Oracle product lines.
Visit us in Moscone West, Booth 3361 and learn about new features and tools that will help make your job simpler.
- Find Answers: Ask the Stars of Oracle Support your toughest questions.
- Win a Prize: Attend a 10-minute mini-briefing on a specialized topic for a chance to win.
- Get Proactive: Discover powerful new proactive support tools.
- Power Up: Maximize availability and performance with Advanced Customer Support.
Moscone West Exhibition Hall, Booth 3361
Monday, October 26: 10:15 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PT
Tuesday, October 27: 10:15 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PT
Wednesday, October 28: 10:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. PT
NOTE: If you have Services or MICROS products that require part replacement, you will need to switch to the My Oracle Support Portal to view the field tasks in the SR. (reference A).
1. In My Oracle Support, locate the SR region on the Dashboard or click the Service Request tab and locate your Service Request (reference B).
2. Open the desired Service Request, then click on the Field Service Tasks link (reference C) on the right hand side of the screen under the Summary section. A list of associated Tasks will display (reference D).
3. Click on the desired Task Number for details about that Task. The Task information is displayed and can be sorted using the Sort By drop down menu (reference E).
For additional tips on Service Request management view the My Oracle Support 'How-to' Series (Doc ID 1544005.2).